Some ideas I have in mind:
1. How to make chocolate.
2. How to learn more about fashion
3. How to bake
4. How to swim
So much the list goes on and on. I mean I guess my parents who are rich because I didn't enjoy my life much when I was younger, they feel bad and know I'm passionate about learning new things. So they're funding it, in fact I'm trying to encourage mom to come with me too.
Most Helpful Guy
1) All foreign languages - that way I can keep the peace and be diplomatic around the world
2) All medical procedures - so I can save people from dying.
3) How to secure computer systems so they can't be hacked into and people can freely use the internet/computers
4) Electrical techniques and procedures in terms of implementing power in a building/house
This is all that I can think of for now. Granted, my brain would have to be good enough to contain all of this information on a continual basis so I don't forget it.0
Most Helpful Girl
I'd flip houses, or open a dog rescue/homeless shelter where the homeless can volunteer with the animals in exchange for a bed and food.0