Is it normal to get rid of the people around you and just want to enjoy life?

Actually I'm tired of everyone.

I just want to enjoy now. Go out. Have fun.

Live.

I don't mind travelling with my family etc. I mean anyways everyone else are strangers. I just want to do something meaningful with my life. No big.

Most Helpful Guy

• there is a time in ones life you really need to find your own path in life. doing so doesn't mean giving up your family it means your becoming independent. i started that process when i was18 and and when i was married at 20 the wife and i worked hard at making a wonderful life together.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes its normal. That is how I feel from time to time. It means that your dealing with people that is 1. toxic to be around or 2. People who are draining your energy because your more and likely an Introvert. Get your space, do whatever you have to do and accomplish. Focus on YOU right now. When its time to deal with family matters, is when its the time. Its unhealthy to be like that, and your constantly putting out to help others and your wearing yourself out. You don't need Burn out, and you don't need it to badly effect your wellbeing and health to the point you get sick.

What Guys Said 12

• Social science tells us clearly that enjoyment of life *requires* sharing our lives with others.

Many of us struggle with the contradiction -- that we want to be free of the hassle of dealing with other people, but we want the deeper meaning and richness in life from sharing experiences and ourselves with others.

• I have made trips to the wilderness and off-grid it for a couple years and went 18 months without seeing another human—best possible experience—it is enlightening and it resets yourself—changes the way you look at everything and everyone.

• Yes it's normal. Some do have people in their lifes that effect on them negatively so you cut them out to get rid of this nigative energy and carry on with your life. Once again it's normal.

• Only for a little while , its sometimes good to change friends and the atmosphere around you and can accually be benificial in many ways. This allows others to possibly see a different better you that never knew you before.

• your relationships with others is a reflection of your relationsip with yourself.

its more of a state of yourself/life than a matter of normality

• go for it... i have changed my own life several times. boredom helps no one

• This seems vague and unanswerable...

• No. That is called antisocial behavior and is frowned upon in society.

• 8 feel like this everyday...

• YES. Have your own time, I love to think to myself, bus rides help a lot and reading keeps me sane.

• do what makes you happy as long as it doesn hurt or insult others.

• Meaningful, is giving back to your community, which involves interacting with strangers. Fact is, life is, communication

What Girls Said 6

• Just get Rid of The... Negativity that Surrounds you.
    Enjoy Life as though every Day was your Last.
    Good luck. x

• Everyone needs time for themselves and that's not weird. Though we are social creatures and we need people around us, I mean you may spend days or week without people but you'll probably miss to be with them and that's normal.

• Yeah it's ok

• You are in control of your life, no one is putting a gun to your head, do what makes you happy.

• High five.

• Yeah, totally go for it. I did it and have never been happier.