Why do black girls seem mean?

1|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Excuse me I am not mean but, neither is my friend @supernovaroyalty. We sure can have a go at some people if they threaten us or if questions like this one pop up. But we are genuinely nice but have attitude and sass. But this does not describe every black girl of course! We are all different just like how you can have a white girl who is mean and one who is super kind. Try talking to a black girl and maybe you'll see. And also:

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

- Martin Luther King

I'm sure you have heard that before :)

1|0
    0|1
    • 1mo

What race do you think I am

• Show All
    • 1mo

I guess black girls are different every where. ( '-')

• 18d

@JoyGirl ty for mho <3 :*

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I've not noticed this.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

So do you think they are possibly mean like be honest

• 1mo

No meaner than any white, Hispanic, black or Asian person. Most black folks I know or have met have always been some of the politest people.

• 1mo

Ok then

• Ummm.. not all black girls are mean. It is like saying why are white people snobs, but in reality, some of them aren't.
    You may have come across mean black girls.
    I am not mean. We are all different, special, and unique. Don't label all of us, because of the some of the people you have meet. 😊

1|1
    1|1
  • Me? Mean? *looks around* OHHHHH 😈😈

3|0
    0|0
  • Many black people in general have attitude. Just their make up, like others have their own, ya fool.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Hold on are you agreeing but also calling me a fool.

• Show All
    • 1mo

I mean these mofos are mean lol my family says mean things lol now I'm begining to be mean lol I'm begining to turn into a asshole I've always thought of blacks as mean and crazy and i am black I'm also not a black who talks white or anything like that, I'm also not a stupid black person either I'm just a regular black guy.

• 1mo

Remember though, dear : Your Life Matters."

• Because a lot of them are.

0|1
    4|0
    • 1mo

And what makes you thinks that? Your narrow mentality?

• Show All
    • 1mo

Oh please!! That's it? 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I am seriously done

• 1mo

@IvoirianGirl20 I mean they are

What Guys Said 2

• Seeming doesn't mean that they Are

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know they were

0|0
    0|0