What was the subject of your most interesting conversation (in person face to face or by message) during the last month?

And what did you learn from it? Or were you the one teaching? Chuckle..

1mo The contrast between luscious dark, very dark, long hair, and dark eyes, and pale skin. That, and French sharp cheekbones...

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a good question!

It was a conversation about my plans of moving to another country with one of my friends.
    I learned that she can help with it. She said I can work with her in Brazil (her homeland).

Most Helpful Guy

• It was about the new definition of gender in today's age. Not surprisingly, the "woman" I've had the conversation with turned out to be born male. Needless to say, I cut it off quickly. I learned that gays will always be gay.

What Girls Said 17

• Got stuck in the elevator with a guy who works in the same building as I do, just for a different office. He confessed to me that he was a cross dresser on the weekends. That was a fun conversation. Now when I see him downtown, I secretly wonder if he is wearing women's lacy panties beneath his suit and tie. I never would have suspected...

• Finding out that Olive Garden practices religious, racial, and sexual discrimination based on blocked websites while trying to use the WiFi inside the restaurant. The interesting part was that the manger didn't even know, and he's been with them for several years, and not a Christian. Basically, the company only supports heterosexual monogamous Christian, Catholic, or Jewish. Even the website for Atheism was blocked for being a "non-traditional religion". My boyfriend is Norse Pagan, which predates organized Christianity, and the Asatru site was also blocked.

Proto-Judaism predates all other organized things. The only rationale I can think of for the block is fear that atheist sites visited would be full of hateful rhetoric that could lead to a hostile environment for the store's main target demographic. And fear that pagan sites would be littered with porn. Filters have all sorts of strange rules. I make machinomics and put them on DeviantArt. But at work, I have to use 4G LTE because the WiFi filter bans that site for having the word deviant in the title. Which makes it hard to check my feedback stats.

To be fair, other artists there do post some nsfw things. It's a mild inconvenience, true. But their network, their rules.

I'm very familiar with Deviant Art. I wrote erotica and shared it there in years past.

• Good examples of strong female characters in kids shows (from my childhood; not from current shows).

• Recently had a conversation about the different life philosophies that my boyfriend and I have. He is very self-less and values the greater good and the development of society more that his own life, and would happily sacrifice himself for other. I however, am raather selfish, don't have much of an interest in what happens after my life is over, and would probably never do something for the good of others at my expense. It was a very enticing convresation, because we still understand each other very well, even though a very significant of our personality is the complete opposite of the other.

That''s more serious than a disagreement about what color to paint the kitchen... But it's good you talked it through. You aren't likely to be together for long.

@martyfellow that's not exactly encouraging, why do you think we can't stay together?

Fundamental disagreement about what you want from life.

• Told my best friend that his finance is a C--t... and needs to rethink the mistake he's making. He can find someone better than the gold digger tramp that is is for someone better. I suppose I was the one teaching because I didn't learn anything from it.

• The One I had Here, dear, in the Pink with a Blast from my Past... Most Interesting.
    Good luck and Great question, @martyfellow.

• Probably one of the debates I had with @Omar5881 and @PiuBravoRagazzo or the debates I have with myself.

• Talking about coding with my boyfriend. ^^

• Whether or not dejavu could be actually a result of two parallel timelines that were similar enough, or had the least amount of deviations, merging. Which led to trying to imagine infinite timelines or an actual fabric made of intersecting timelines.

• The cushion of support on dividend paying stocks in a down market.

• The one that makes me smile every time I think about it was trying to speak in Spanish.

• I talked about it is ok to make mistakes, it's ok for accident

• It was about marriage and vacations

• Harley quinn

• a interesting conversation I had online on this site I think was about satinism

• Ummm, puppies and shopping lol

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 2

• Talking about music, sports and politics with different people. Hearing different views and stories is always fun.

haha And being Whipped. xx

@coolbreeze, enjoy your wild weekend, which I know you are going to have. Doing laundry now, which I know you never found "Cool." No Hot cocoa going it alone with this one, hun. xxoo

@martyfellow, nothing much has changed with this, online or off, it is what you see with Blue one, hun. lolxx

• Entrepreneurship & Life. 🔥👑🌹💰
    On the phone.

Learnt that no matter how many challenges we get; That with consistency we will overcome everything.

-That I'm going to make the world a better place.
    -That I will be rich by next year.

Also, I may be the worlds first trillionaire. Fingers crossed. I will make this world beautiful.
    media1.giphy.com/.../giphy.gif