Are you a Slave to the media?

basically you just do what the media tells you. what to eat, how to exercise, what to wear... things like that

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I lol at the media and do my own ass-backwards things.

What Guys Said 17

• nope. i have been unplugged from the matrix

• No. I eat a lot of things other pepole dont think are proper meals like oats with protein , Mince cheese and egg in a pan with butter.
    I tend to adjust recipes my self don't keep up with fashion "trends" though i know what looks good it just doesn't have to be particularly expensive or even first hand ie inheriting some rather nice shirts that don't fit my brother anymore.
    My phone is about 4-5 years old now and its one of 3 iv had total my car is my only car and the choice wasn't at all based on style fairly basic actualy ie no aircon.
    I take some supplements and mostly do calisthenics since it save on gym membership or petrol and time driving to the gym and i can do it when ever.

Iv been base jumping or something very similar i suppose that was like something popularised by the media that i wanted to try out and was I think over priced.

• Honestly no. Even in the field of health and medicine, not all of that info can be trusted.

A good example is prescription drugs.

• no im not, i wear what i want to jeans and tee shirts, i drive and older car, i cook and eat what i want to, my phone is 3 generations old. i dont have a credit card. all the media wants you to do is buy things you dont need and go into debit.

• NO, but we are subliminally programmed by media.
    Like today, people find it surprising when an adult have the same features as when they were a child.
    People don't change their looks overtime.
    However, media programs us to think that's the case.
    The same with children looking like their parents.

So, who knows whatever lies we have been told through media.

• I'm a slave to professionals, but not to the media

• Nope. Just video games. lol

• I don't think that's an accurate definition of slave to the media. It should be someone who cannot live without media or feels depressed offline.

• Nah I have my tinfoil hat on so the media can't reach me.

• nope

• i dont even pay attention to the media because it is so corrupt.. they dont REPORT the news, they MAKE the news.. thats not the way it should be. they all have an agenda to fulfill

• No i dont consume much media. I sometimes consult it but rarely so.

• Nope. I"m no sheep.

• Nope, i don't follow what the media tells me I'm man on my own.

• Among other things yes

• Actually you don't do if you don't want it.

• 1. It's pretty true. Even people "preference" for a particular race is heavily tied to what media tells them is beautiful.

2. People's liking for things are all subliminally told to them by the media. For example let's look at the lack of individuality of how many people are using the stupid dog filter on instagram.

What Girls Said 11

• Up Close and Personal Relationship with Just Fox 5. The Most Honest "No Puppet" News Station on TV that's Not Run by the Globalists.
    Also, I Read and Listen to other Reliable Sources of Info... I only Know.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• NOPE

• No, not even close. On top of not following fashion, I don't believe most stuff on the internet. Unless it's from a credible source. Basically I'm pretty skeptical of most of the shit out there in the media and I don't take much of it to heart.

• Ha, ha, ha! The media is pathetic. Be a lion and live your own way. Don't follow the media.

• No I'm not I wear what's comfortable, eat what I need to stay healthy and exercise the plans that work for me. I never was one to follow anyone.

• Naaaah fuck it, i'll assassinate the media's ass sooner or later.

• All these "nopes" in the answers tho 😹
    Most of us are!

• Not at All

• Hahaha... lol... no. 😆😅

• I don't even pay attention to media.

• Nobody ever thinks they are. It's easy to be without knowing. Gentle suggestions, or thinking a certain thing is the norm or imagining everybody is doing something, it's easy to decide to do it and not even realise it's because of something else.