Can you tell me the story of a time you bullied someone/got bullied?

I'm curious to hear your experiences with bullying.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. No I never bullied any one. But i got bullied. But not for romantic reasons. The reasons are private and confidential.

Most Helpful Girl

• My sister is younger than me and her friend is too. They would get bullied mercilessly on the bus, off the bus, in school. Not only by their immediate peers but by ones older than myself (at the time), all because they were different. They liked listening to rock and they dyed their hair green. They would come home in tears. Well one day I had enough of seeing them hurt. I snapped shit went down to the stop and told em they could all line up and I'll fight them 1 to 1. I didn't need to raise a hand and it was resolved.

What Guys Said 2

• very seldom bullied but got bullied quite a lot. got made fun of and teased - verbal bullying, and got beaten up a few times.

• I've never been someone who'd bully another, yet I was the perfect target for being bullied.

What Girls Said 3

• i was bullied all through elementary school but when i was 12 (or 13, if i remember correctly), i received death threats from a classmate... don't recall the reason, just going to get my teacher and tell her what happened.

the 3 girls responsible were sent to the principal's office, and one started crying/begging me not to have my parents press charges because it would hurt her chances of getting into a good private school. i agreed, but only because i was scared of what they'd do to me if i did get law enforcement involved.

i moved to another school not long after that, and it was a welcome transition.

• Last yeah I was walking and a girl tripped me an laughed and she told me that's what I got for being a bitch. (I went out with her ex and he physically abused me so I don't know why she cared)
    Day in and day out she did the same thing. One day I went home and she was posting stuff about me on social media telling people I was a slut and a whore. Now I'm homeschooled because I went into depression and tried to commit suicide.

• I was bullied a lot as a child for various reasons. Mostly in middle school.