Why am I interested in death, criminals and murder, desolated and run-down places, and torture?

serious question. I don't know why but it attracts me. Im in college, and when we can pick our own topics of research and writing, mine are always centered on theses topics.. and I am getting sick and embarrassed by people telling me or asking me why I chose the topics and looking weirdly at me. :/

Most Helpful Guy

• probably just things that fascinate you

why are millions of people watching a show called Narcos about a brutal drug dealer who killed upwards of thousands of people while peddling a drug that destroyed tons of people

why do we watch movies about the mafia, drug dealers, criminals, war, etc

i think people are just fascinated about the dark seedy world's which we don't live in

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, I've been the same since I was very young, I guess because theyre different and you don't hear a lot about them, yes in regards of the news but the true description and stories.

What Guys Said 2

• Because you are a maniac and have problems?

• Because wanna see what humen can do?
    I dont knw either but I was interested in this when I read.
    I dont like the theory of pick up too.
    But it is not effected me beside I found I always choose green product in supermarket unconsciously.

What Girls Said 1

• Goth much? Although criminals aren't in the goth package