Do you think men circumcised at young ages are upset about it being done?

• Yes all of them!
  • None of them!
  • I would say a small portion are upset over it
  • I would say around half of them are upset over it
  • I would say a majority of them are upset over it
  • I don't know lol but im happy they are circumcised
  • Never thought about it/other

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend isn't.
    His dick does everything it should just fine and he still enjoys sexual activities immensely so I don't really know why he'd get upset.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think men who are circumcised know any different. I'm glad I'm circumcised but then again, it might be because most American men seem to be. I have female friends who have significant others who are uncircumcised and they all complain. This one friend in particular LOVES sucking cock (I'm not kidding) and she complains to me about her husband's uncircumcised penis. She says that there are cleanliness issues that just kill it for her, but I don't know if it's actually an aesthetics thing with her.

That said, when I think about it, I've never heard a woman claim she prefers uncircumcised penises but then again it might just be a cultural thing.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 9

• I was circumcised at birth, and I just don't care. It's a stupid thing to be mad about.

• I'm not. I don't even think about it unless I see a post like this on gag.

• enough men are upset about it for many movements and research to be created to restore the foreskin. enough men are also upset about it to abolish infant circumcision altogether.

• It's the most frequently performed surgical procedure in the USA, without anesthesia.
    I would have preferred it was my decision.

• i dont think many people care.. a lot of people make a big deal out of circumcision when it really isn't a big deal

• I didn't really care. All these "I SURVIVED CIRCUMSION" stories always get me giggling.

• I never think about it, I'm circumcised and it never bothers me.

How does it feels to be circumcised?

@sbnalenon Easier to wash it, it doesn't look like a skin condom and personally I think it looks more attractive than uncircumcised.

oh, what do you call a penis with seems to have foreskin when flaccid and seems like it doesn't have foreskin when erect?

• I am circumcised. I couldn't care less about it. It's a stupid thing to be mad about.

• I am not.