- Yes all of them!0% (0)5% (1)4% (1)Vote
- None of them!0% (0)10% (2)8% (2)Vote
- I would say a small portion are upset over it60% (3)55% (11)56% (14)Vote
- I would say around half of them are upset over it0% (0)10% (2)8% (2)Vote
- I would say a majority of them are upset over it20% (1)15% (3)16% (4)Vote
- I don't know lol but im happy they are circumcised20% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
- Never thought about it/other0% (0)5% (1)4% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
My boyfriend isn't.
His dick does everything it should just fine and he still enjoys sexual activities immensely so I don't really know why he'd get upset.0
Most Helpful Guy
I don't think men who are circumcised know any different. I'm glad I'm circumcised but then again, it might be because most American men seem to be. I have female friends who have significant others who are uncircumcised and they all complain. This one friend in particular LOVES sucking cock (I'm not kidding) and she complains to me about her husband's uncircumcised penis. She says that there are cleanliness issues that just kill it for her, but I don't know if it's actually an aesthetics thing with her.
That said, when I think about it, I've never heard a woman claim she prefers uncircumcised penises but then again it might just be a cultural thing.0