How messy is your room?

My room is the messiest room you'll ever see in your life... so how about your room? drop a pic if possible

How messy is your room?

Most Helpful Girl

• Out of everything in your room I noticed the guitar lol, do you play it often? But yeah realistically please clean your room somebody could get lost in there. And my rooms pretty clean except for the pizza box.. no school tomorrow so yay.

Yes of course, my life depends on this guitar lol.
      I'm too lazy to clean it, my mom always says that i have to marry a clean wife so she can teach me how to be clean :D.

thank you, I prefer to jump into a river with a 125kg weight attached to my leg over cleaning d: lol

Thanks for MHO!! :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• Neat as a Pin, @Ahmed_Sy15x
    However, I went to Egypt and had Married a Muslim a few Years back and well, as a Muslim Man... Your room is just Whack.
    His family would Never Live Like this.
    Good luck. xx

• I like to think I keep my room pretty tidy. when you first walk in this is what you see:
    http://i.imgur.com/3jY6ENO.jpg
    then here are some pictures at different angles:
    http://i.imgur.com/MmejfwX.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/JpqBNAd.jpg

it's good to have a window that opens to outside (kinda strange but mine opens to the kitchen :/ ), i wonder how do you keep it tidy, i try but it come back messy after 1-2 days.

that cat lol, the only thing i can see is a black thing with two eyes :D #blackcatsmatter

yeah, I love where my room is located. the only other place was the basement but the window there only opens to the view of the shed, lol. how depressing.

honestly, just start small. put dishes away, pick up dirty clothes, throw away garbage, etc. I don't eat in my room so dishes aren't a problem, and I always put my dirty clothes in the hamper when I'm done with them, that way they don't pile up on the floor. usually I have my stuffed animals on my bed, but some fell off :( but yeah, just keep in mind that everything has its place and that place isn't on the floor, lol.

haha, his name is Midnight. he loves the camera :b #blackcatsmatter!

:D
      Cool name, he's beautiful... most animals love the camera, i don't know the reason behind that, but i had a duckling which loved it :D

• Oh my goodness! Where is your mother? This is giving me a panic attack!

• My room is pretty neat. :)

• I think I could probably top that to be honest. I've been sick for the past 5 days, there's tissues everywhere and I have absolutely no motivation to clean :D

• Very clean tbh

• hahaha yes I am a mess
    I ve always been... in everything

• omggggggg your room...😣😣😣😣😂😂😂😂
    my room is like pharmacy 😅😂

• pretty tidy compared to yours :)

• Ew wtf. How do you live like that?

• Why would you be okay sharing this?

And no, it's not the messiest I've seen in my life.

... might want to make your bed.

• My room is extremely clean.

• Ewwww

• Did that room come with a floor?

• Clean but not organized at all.

What Guys Said 18

• I been worse honestly, and my aunt again was way worse too. Like jeez, trash, garbage, paper junk throughout the whole house up to your waist.

Its kinda funny though I noticed, I know I like it a little messy, which is beacuse growing up my mother was like an obessive cleaner. Backwards, but I always wanted to clean my own room and always hated that I had no say or control. So when something is messy = its mine. Find it comforting, lol. But dammit!, I do really need to clean, but live on my own at least.

• Not messy, but not organized either. Last time we had relatives come, it was a big family being in our latest house for the first time. For some reason, my brother and I had to move all our things downstairs where my dad worked as he moved his office upstairs to make room for the kids to sleep downstairs. Now my brother and I share a downstairs room which just barely enough space for all of our stuff.

• Not like you so mess but like you... a bit
    I just give up to clean because of everthing has reason to be there.
    So I give up to clean.
    So I doubt to change house is there any meaning for me?

• HOLY SHIT
    My floor is as empty as your floor is filled

• cleaner than my daughters lol

• Crystal clear 💁

• Disaster. At least as bad as yours

• Clean except for my desk. Too many phones left unrepaired.

• I dont even know where my bed is anymore

• Extremely neat.

• Not messy like your thats for sure

• Tidy and clean even smells good Also i grow roman bean in my room.

• Luckily I have a house keeper! So pretty clean. Sometimes too clean.

• oh I don't really like this disorder

• mines kinda messy not as messy as that tho

• mine is very clean and organized.. i can't stand having a messy room

• Did you get hit by a twister?

• clean that shit up OP. Probably smells like farts and dirty feet in there too