Girls would a guy being a virgin be a deal breaker for you?

I'm a virgin and i went out with girls but I'm a little worried me being a virgin would be a deal breaker to them. But would it be for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course not! That wouldn't be a problem... it doesn't have to mean he's not attractive enough or sth... it just means he didn't find the right person for him - which is admirable

What Girls Said 11

• Nope. Being a virgin is one of the best things a person can be. I don't believe in premarital sex or anything of the sort before a marriage. However if he does or he doesn't want to wait, then it is a deal breaker. But for other girls, it depends on their views on sex, you overall, and what they believe in. If they feel your not worth it, they will mock you if their immature and won't bother. Others may find it attractive, but only idolize the fact that your one and fantasize being your first experience. So once again, it boils down to: views, belief's and intentions.

• If she really Cares about you Unconditionally, @CHRIS11796, she will Be very Patient And... Understanding.
    And of course, she too, be this Sweet Tweet, so this would Make it even a Better sweet Deal.
    Don't Give yourself to just Anyone, hun, remember, you are a Very 'Special' Guy who has never Tried.
    Good luck and Thanks for the Invite. xx

• My current boyfriend was a virgin. Didn't bother me. Just be open and willing to express and experiment and you'll be good.

• It's actually a positive thing if he's virgin by choice.

• people these days make being a virgin a big deal but its not really a bad thing

• Not at all. It's not a deal breaker, definitely

• nope, as long as he isn't insecure

• No not at all. My boyfriend is a virgin and I respect his decision to wait. I like innocent guy 😊

• Nope, I am a virgin at 21 going on 22 and I am saving myself until I find Mr. Right

• Absolutely not!! Girls love to be the one to show a guy how it's done. It gives us an advantage seeing as you've never been with another woman sexually, so there is no better or worse sex.

• Not at all

What Guys Said 3

• The only issue about this mate is that she will ask herself "Why?". When she asks herself why you simply make it clear that it is by your choice, not inability. After that the fact that you're choosing her over every other girl before will more than weigh up the lack of experience. Be comfortable about it and you're all good.

With that said, you're a no-go for one-nighters. But that probably isn't want you want anyway.

No, he specifically directed this towards one stands

@Abe90 Well done. That was a very important contribution :P. I will point out he did not specify any situation and adding a single sentence about non-romantic relationships makes perfect sense. Hopefully you're happy now though. In which case I potentially helped two people with this! Go me.

Yaaaaaaay!!! Congratulations dumb dumb for not realizing what I did

• Only religious girls would be ok with that.
    So go look for a religious one.

• If u are just lie to them and fuck them. Do what u see in the porn or in nature.

It literally the same. As much as people say it isn't.

I haven't gotten any complaints