What are your pet peeves?

mine are noisy eaters/drinkers and when people reply "k"

0|0
4|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugh... you brought this on yourself XD

Loud breathers, when youtubers or famous people say the 'love ALL their fans', morons who think that loud and funny are the same thing, people that say "you shouldn't let this stuff annoy you", people who either know or think they're hot so they act like bratty pricks, adults that act like 13 year old girls, people who turn everything into being about them or try to turn eveyrthing into a sympathy game e. g. "I'm tired" "yeah... well i'm tired and sick and bored, so i have it worse!". People who are random or quirky ON PURPOSE to try and seem interesting or cool, Anyone who says "Fam". Annoying cocky kids who think that saying 'Hi'' to random people infront of their freinds makes them funny or edgy... I'm no where near finished i have hundreds more but I can't be bothered to type them all.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. If my new clothes aren't washed they smell like store and I can't stand wearing them and my armpits start to smell. it makes me so angry.

2. I don't want anyone touching my dairy products especially my cheese. I don't want any fingerprints, smears, dirt, sogginess or if any one bites it I get so mad I will throw it.

3. I hate when my hair is greasy.

4. Tight jeans where I can barely button them up and get a cameltoe I want to rip the jeans to shreds.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Someone not replying at all for days, people who break plans without telling anyone, extreme messy/laziness, and rude people

1|0
    0|0
  • *bites pizza* *starts smacking* K.

My pet peeves are bad hygiene.

1|0
    0|0
  • Slow drivers in any lane but the slow lane. Tailgaters. People who don't answer their phone. People who text like morons. People who always have to one up others or be the center of attention. Gossips. Psuedo profound bullshit. Astrology. Creationists. The list goes on and on...

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg people who sit there and chew with their mouth open like fucking cows.
    People who flake at the last second.
    People who are easily offended.

1|0
    0|0
  • Two horses named Shaker and Traveler. They are costing me a shitload of money.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wait until you work professionally and people IM you on work related matters with: k, np, ?

Me, people who don't wipe the toilet seat or rinsing the coffee pot after drinking the last cup.

1|0
    0|0
  • i hate women who use me for nothing more than just sex. Im more than just a pair of balls and a dick you know

1|0
    0|0
  • Slow drivers

1|1
    0|0
  • when my fingernails touch clothing that is made of synthetic fibers.

1|0
    0|0
  • my pet peeve is political correctness

1|0
    0|0
  • well my number one pet peeve is people walking away from me

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Racism, people tweezing in public, girl that don't know how to put on makeup properly, smoke smell, pen clicking, hair out of place, boys who don't know how much Cologne to use, slow drivers, people who get on my ass while I am drive, and people bending over when they know their crack is showing

1|0
    0|0
  • Gossipers/back biter

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate hate hate seeing hairs on people's clothes

1|0
    0|0