What frustrates you the most lately? Let it all out?

There is something that has been frustrating me day and night lately, and it's the fact that I can't learn everything I want because there isn't enough time :(
After class I asked my teacher where I can find all the detailed information he gives so I can reread them and he told me that it took him 1.5 years of reading a pile of books for him to come up with that lesson that lasted 1h30 hours and that considering the other amount of work we have with other subjects I only need to know the most important parts, BUT I DON"T WANT TO, it frustrates me that I can't write down every single word and thought he says. I read 5 books on that lesson but they were all too historical and not as deeply analyzed as my teacher's lesson :'(
I love how my teacher is so smart and always finds every subtlety in all the texts we study and how he always adds smart remarks and analysis that are hard to see at a first glance :/
It frustrates meeee :'(

WHAT FRUSTRATES YOU?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Likes a girl, tell her i like her, gets denied and she refuses to even look you in the face.
    2. Studies for a test. Studies for a test. Studies for a test. Fails test.
    3. Leave the house with cash. Return with no cash.
    4. Gets a pet cat. Cat disappears.
    5. People texting "sweet dreams!" when you going to sleep. Has nightmares instead.

Most Helpful Girl

• what frustrates me? Ghetto African American girls who think they're the shit cause they have all the Jordan's yet live in a 2 bedroom apartment with there mom, dad, and 6 sisters. At my school they made fun of me because I only have 2 pair of Jordan's and boots from Walmart. Yet I live in a house with my mom sister and dog, and you don't see me making fun of people. it frustrates me that they always wanna fight someone one-on-one but they just decide to jump you. And they call me racist just because I'm white (mixed with Latina) but I have friends and family who are black.

I've never owned a pair of Jordan's and never will even though I can afford them. 😬 Ignore those ghetto girls it's that mindset why they will stay ghetto and you and others can rise above that. Then in 10 years when they are broke they will complain how "unfair" things are when they wasted money and didn't get educated 😛

finally someone who agrees with me!

yep, definitely agree!

What Guys Said 34

• Feminists are the source of most my irritation.

Like when you point out that men are 80% of suicides, that the majority of social funding goes to women, and that this imbalance needs to be addressed. Feminists will invariably yammer on about how women "try" to kill them selves more therefore it's women who should get the help.

As if we can't help men and women... As if it's some kind of victim hood Olympics.. As if people dying is less serious than people making a cry for help.. As if men are disposable..

Then the Feminists will bitch about how "helping women is helping men so ignore men's issues and help women" as the Feminists proceed to remove due process rights from men and champion causes like "man spreading" ignoring the epidemic of women who do much the same thing.

HOLY FUCK Feminists are cringe inducing morons!

Women are 100% more likely to seek help than men. I know this for a fact. How do I know it? I've gone down every group therapy route available to me (that is free, zero money) and not a single man is in those groups. They are not women only groups, men just don't show up to them when they get invited. Of course men should be helped equally as much as women but if men choose to bear their cross alone it's not women's fault for actually seeking help. You have to ask for help, it's not just handed to you for no reason. So stop being a mysandrist over something that isn't even women or feminists fault.

@Blonde401 Stop acting crazy! I DO NOT!! in anyway think that men not getting help has anything at all to do with women.

The system is failing men, we need a system that will help the men who need help, currently that isn't happening. Meaning we need to find out why and fix things so the men who need it get help.

That being said, after talking to you I can totally see why men would avoid the current system, what man would ever feel comfortable asking someone like you for help? So maybe the first thing we should do is fire all the shitty man hating employees like you.

I don't hate men. The opposite actually but I won't argue with a nut case, i'd sooner blow my brains out. Bye.

• Well he is a professor of the subject and has studied it for a long time more than likely. You will get there! Small steps towards the bigger goal is always best!

Everything that is happening in relation to voting for a new president is frustrating me. Both sides have views and opinions that I consider to be quite wrong and quite frankly a little backwards in thinking.

Neither of the two major party candidates are fit for the presidency and the other party leaders are basically clueless as to major world happenings or how the government works, functions, and interacts with the world

• Sounds like you have crush on your teacher.

Time also frustrates me. I have about 15 phones opened up with screws and parts everywhere that I never get a chance to do. I leave home at 10am and come back at around 11pm nearly everyday. The days I don't I try to relax and go chill with friends but then I can't get my shit done.

• What frustrated me most overall in life was having alcoholic parents and other family problems
    And being able to do nothing about it, most of my high school years I was depressed and lonely as a result. It still effects me now because I have hard time socializing sometimes and relating to people because I usually kept to myself back then and didn't talk about it with anyone 😔😔

• In a similar situation.

I can't get the concepts of kinematics in dynamics which driving me nuts. My professor always mentions how it takes him 2 mins to do something while it takes me 2 hours. Pisses me off.

It's my fault though. Shouldn't have done a masters

• Just the lack of livelihood in my life. Where little income over years amounts to nothing, where going to college amounted to nothing, where working as a supervisor for he city I live in grants no merit

• Every time I go to start my car it takes forever to start, and it smokes and stalls.

• This f**king article... Explains exactly what pisses me off daily to no end.
    www.alternet.org/.../human-stupidity-destroying-world

• It frustrates Asian boi knowing that his Muslim babez is fallen into the hands of another Muslim HAWTIE 😭😭😭

• Its funny when a guy did this like me nobody told me wah sexist bullshit :'( But nothing really just this heater jacket has too many insructinos and its pssing me off.

• 0|0
  • Just cuz you graduate from college doesn't mean you stop learning Sarra😜

I want the exact same lesson from this teacher but it's too late :"( I only started to record him secretly today but I should've done the same for his other lectures </3 Now I need to sneak in the next year's classes and hope he won't catch me so I can record the classes i didn't record lol :x

huuum let me think about it, he's super smart, good looking, a hipster in Paris, 29, beautiful piercing green eyes, glorious brown/reddish beard.. ehh he's probably taken </3 haha he's even maybe polygamous lmaoo since he always talks about European Germanic traditions of Polygamy and seems excited about it Lol xD

Those are all possibilities for everyone. You'll never know if you never ask 😜

• O dozens of things, some old, some new, some I have yet to come across.

• Also I can't learn everything I want because there isn't enough time
    and I can't do everything I want because there isn't enough time

• No responses, just likes to comments I wanna know your feedback. Communications go both ways. Slow driving it the weather conditions are ideal there is absolutely no reason the driving under the speed limit

• Loneliness.

• Smarty pants <3
    The dishes in the sink frustrate me the most!

I wash them everyday, its like a never ending battle

I wish the dishes frustrated me lol ! I'm seriously thinking of secretly sneaking in the same classes next year and record him T_T

@Phoenix98 I don't think he'll accept :/ I don't know haha I'll be too shy to ask him , maybe he doesn't record himself? :/ he will be annoyed haha

In the end the decision is up to you.

Or perhaps he'll like the fact that one if his students enjoys his lessons so much, teachers and their lessons are usually under appreciated in most cases. I know I would love it if one of my students took a great interest in the way I go about studies and lessons. Lets me know I got through to one of them.

• Don't get me started.

• Slow progress at university
    Certain people
    Living situation
    Single

• I didn't know you were so ambitious. I am frustrated by being so lonely.

• Trump and Clinton
    And the idiots that follownone side and won't addmit that one isnjust as bad as the other

• Myself, not being able to connect with people.

• My left eye won't hold contacts in place lately.

• Many things
    But I'm working on them and you should do the same

• I hear ya, I kind of have the same problem. I don't have a bagel setting on my toaster :-(

• Nothing m cool with everything
    , except spiders fuck spiders, kill all spiders!!!

• I usually vent out my frustration when i go to group therapy.

What frustrates the most is the political mayhem going on in the United States i can't wait to the election is over.

• Life. It's pissing me off. Bad shits getting worse and worse

After the rain comes the sun <3 You're still young you'll be better just don't give up on happiness :) !

I like rain more than the sun. I'm barely getting through the days

• Lonesome

• Girls that block me because they're all easily offended

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 19

• I have a high tolerance to all kind of things but currently I am so concentrated on school life, I want to go to a prestigious university but I feel like I'm pressuring myself and I'm not living my life like I should. Not having a lot of time to interact with boys, date, fall in love or just visit my baby cousins... I feel like I'm missing a lot of things and when I do both ( study and have time to myself ) i don't get enough sleep, I had a Max of 20 hours of sleep this week and it's affecting my system.

• i got frustrated with lessons too cuz there just too many and i have no time.. also the fact that i have to learn EVERY SINGLE WORD of 5 subjects and my mind is just about to explode..

this week though, there's something that really annoy me is a male classmate.. he's kinda the famous, narcissist guy and he finds it funny to comment everything i do-.- he will comment on the fact i check the time on my phone though it forbidden in school, or the fact i wear a choker cuz it looks like a dog collar...
    and im like "dude, what the hell is your fuckin problem?"_._

• roommate drama. they walk on egg shells around each other, and talk sh*t about each other, and one of them says she wants to move out, but nobody goes anywhere. so the drama continues.

• Hah, certain people...

• Your teacher sounds great.

I felt the same a few months back.
    Right now nothing is that frustrating.
    Whenever it is, it usually deals with my habits whether good or bad. :p

• What makes a best friend? I can't figure it out.
    Also, why I always think I have to solve everyone elses problems?
    I don't know why but it bothers me.
    I also am frustrated that certain people wake me up too early in the morning.

• People at this hospital I've had to go to for a family member. It's fucking terrible. -_-

• people who say they care about you when they actually don't

• I'm having a lot of problems with my health. I've been feeling a little depressed and I've been skipping a lot of meals. I had to go to the doctor because I was fainting a lot. I'm frustrated because I know better and I've been through this before.

• My parents found out I'm a porn writer. Now they're all freaked/ grossed out by it. According to the law I'm an adult shouldn't I be able to write anything I want without all this insanity?

• @ElissaDido same im upset that i do not have enough time to read. Im suppose to read 100 pages a day but i gave up on page 65 😂😂
    I don't know if i still have a chance to pass hahaha

• I'm hungry and there is no food...

• Ugh my mother... what a nightmare

• Being sick all the time...

• That @Waffles731 is going through such a hard time now :'(

• I am obsessed with foreign guys and don't like Chinese guys any more...

• People giving a freakin attitude for n reason like you did something...

• Class, family and relationships.
    Class, I want to learn more and know more about different subjects, but I don't have the money to go to college for every subject I'd like to learn. I have one teacher who is failing me because of my personal beliefs and opinions.
    Family, they don't know me but judge me. Most have never met me. My brother and mother and his kids... not even going in that subject. Sicko.
    Relationship, my friends tell me I go for douche bags so I went for someone my class, my league maybe better than me. We get along and looking for eachother in a relationship. Well, he gets what he wants and off to the next girl-.-. I'm tired of getting hurt. Then when I stay to myself I get called selfish by guys.. I am sick of getting hurt and everyone leaving..
    You asked for it. Good luck in schooling.

• Ignorant people who think "open relationship" ( unattached sex with people outside of your relationship) means the same thing multiple people all dating each other (poly), or the same as swinging (a couple who swaps partners with another couple).

Ignorant people who assume that I am "cheating" on my boyfriend since I defend my open relationship so fiercely, even though it was HIS idea to open the relationship.