I'm regretting something I did years ago and I need some help calming down?

Essentially like 5-6 years ago I had a thing with someone who was long distance. We enjoyed talking, he was a nice guy and he said him and his cousin were coming to visit eventually and I thought that was nice, it was nice. We flirted and I did enjoy talking to him all the time. It eventually just didn't work out as his phone broke and he kind of went separated ways. Anyway during the time, I had bought a really cool new bra. It had an awesome design on it, so I showed him in a picture. It was literally a picture of the cup of the bra where the design was. I don't even think I was wearing it, I was just showing the design on it. Closed up on the design and everything. Anyway, he messaged me a few days ago and it just triggered that memory and I've been in depths of regrets. I had blocked him because he was trying to flirt with me and I have a boyfriend but I feel so regretful over something so little. This was years ago. Please shed some light on this for me so I stop being dramatic?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ignore him. I'm sure your new boyfriend has plenty of history doing things he now regrets. We all do and what you did is something that's not uncommon or weird.

Most Helpful Girl

• Either talk to ur boyfriend about it cuz u need to b honest if he is flirting with u and since u blocked him it shouldn't b a problem but I would tell my boyfriend I believe in not keeping that stuff from them but it really doesn't sound like such a big deal just relax

What Guys Said 2

• You're overthinking on this young lady. There is nothing to it - let it go...

• Let your boyfriend talk to him, explain what happened.

What Girls Said 0