If you were guaranteed 100,000 10 pound 24k gold bars which challenge would you do?

Fight 15 rabid aggressive angry wolverines with a steel pipe naked.

Eat a gravy spoon full of pure cinnamon and wash it down with a pint of everclear mixed with ghost pepper juice.

Let 2 pro baseball players hit you on both sides of your rib cage with a bat as hard as they can

Swallow 3 dry ice cubes with ghost peppers

1mo lol filler
1mo What's the worse one?

Most Helpful Girl

• You again eh?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll take the 2 pro baseball players (body will recover, no problem) and the 3 dry ice cubes. Would just have to research ghost peppers etc to see if there is any real health hazard to it.

Why not the others?

I am very confident the first would kill most people or cause very severe injury. The second one I believe would cause problems to your internal organs.
      Meanwhile being hit by a baseball bat is pretty lightweight. We're talking rehab for a few months as a worst case scenario. Probably not even that.
      And the 3 dry ice cubes I haven't checked yet but it sounds mild.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd fight the wolverines with the steel pipe, too easy (at least to me).

• ghost peppers are too dangerous if eaten in excess

• Lemme at dem wolverines!!

• Lol how creative, uhmmm the ice cube one. The others could literally harm you so badly.

You know what dry ice is right?

I missed the dry part lmao

What Guys Said 6

• The probaseball players.

Humans can be bribed.

• The second one I would mix the cinnamon into the everclear and just drink it the ghost pepper juice would suck but it wouldn't kill me.

• id fight 15 rabid aggressive angry wolverines with a steel pipe naked. i could pull that shit off. and i could even get the 100k without any damage. the worst one is the 2 pro baseball players hit you with both sides. that could kill you.

Wolverines are very vicious and have been known to take down animals way bigger than them even polar bears. Why not the other ones besides the pro baseball players?

i would feel secure with a steel pipe. dont matter how vicious they are when their skull is caved in im pretty strong. I dont like ghost peppers.

• I'll take on the wolverines thanks.

Why not the others? You know wolverines have taken down animals way bigger than them , even polar bears.

• Eat a gravy spoon full of pure cinnamon and wash it down with a pint of everclear mixed with ghost pepper juice.

Sounds like the safest option

• The cinnamon one. Simples. That'd make you pretty rich right?