If you were guaranteed 100,000 10 pound 24k gold bars which challenge would you do?

Fight 15 rabid aggressive angry wolverines with a steel pipe naked.

Eat a gravy spoon full of pure cinnamon and wash it down with a pint of everclear mixed with ghost pepper juice.

Let 2 pro baseball players hit you on both sides of your rib cage with a bat as hard as they can

Swallow 3 dry ice cubes with ghost peppers

Updates:
1mo lol filler
1mo What's the worse one?

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Girl

• You again eh?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll take the 2 pro baseball players (body will recover, no problem) and the 3 dry ice cubes. Would just have to research ghost peppers etc to see if there is any real health hazard to it.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Why not the others?

• 1mo

I am very confident the first would kill most people or cause very severe injury. The second one I believe would cause problems to your internal organs.
      Meanwhile being hit by a baseball bat is pretty lightweight. We're talking rehab for a few months as a worst case scenario. Probably not even that.
      And the 3 dry ice cubes I haven't checked yet but it sounds mild.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd fight the wolverines with the steel pipe, too easy (at least to me).

0|0
    0|0
  • ghost peppers are too dangerous if eaten in excess

0|0
    0|0
  • Lemme at dem wolverines!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol how creative, uhmmm the ice cube one. The others could literally harm you so badly.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

You know what dry ice is right?

• 1mo

I missed the dry part lmao

What Guys Said 6

• The probaseball players.

Humans can be bribed.

0|0
    0|0
  • The second one I would mix the cinnamon into the everclear and just drink it the ghost pepper juice would suck but it wouldn't kill me.

0|0
    0|0
  • id fight 15 rabid aggressive angry wolverines with a steel pipe naked. i could pull that shit off. and i could even get the 100k without any damage. the worst one is the 2 pro baseball players hit you with both sides. that could kill you.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Wolverines are very vicious and have been known to take down animals way bigger than them even polar bears. Why not the other ones besides the pro baseball players?

• 1mo

i would feel secure with a steel pipe. dont matter how vicious they are when their skull is caved in im pretty strong. I dont like ghost peppers.

• I'll take on the wolverines thanks.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Why not the others? You know wolverines have taken down animals way bigger than them , even polar bears.

• Eat a gravy spoon full of pure cinnamon and wash it down with a pint of everclear mixed with ghost pepper juice.

Sounds like the safest option

0|0
    0|0
  • The cinnamon one. Simples. That'd make you pretty rich right?

0|1
    0|0