What level of English do you think Gagers have?

1|0
7|15

Most Helpful Girl

• My English is my Native tongue, Diction is Perfect.
    Many people on Here, dear, are from Other countries, and of Course... Some are Much better In English than others.
    And with still Having a Husband out in Egypt, He Learned even More English from me and his Sentences even Got better over Time, which Being on Gag, this surely can Happen with Anyone.
    However, no Problem for me, I still Understand them, no Matter What and "Where" they are Coming from.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

1|3
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Iam not a native English speaker and i can easily understand everything in English and communicate with other English speakers, can't say the same about native English speakers who most of the time can't even speak at least one more language , let alone my language.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Not all people on this site are Native English speakers so I'm not going to judge them harshly for not having perfect grammar.

3|2
    0|0
  • I find that there are a lot of people who think they have a much firmer grasp of the language than they really do

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't know, mine is far from perfect, but I think it's decent for a third language.

0|1
    0|0
  • I is no speak engwish

0|0
    0|2
  • Somewhere between toddler and British royalty.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm glad to see some tolerant answers.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• This is the internet. People are using a conversational writing style, thus traditional rules do not apply.

2|1
    0|0
  • If you mean GaGers as a whole I would say about 5th - 6th grade level.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kind of embarrassing how many of the native English speakers have worse spelling and grammar than those that aren't.

1|1
    0|0
  • Verry English, yes!

1|1
    0|0
  • mostly atrocious

but its not really exclusive to GaG

0|1
    0|0
  • i have much good English

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm OK

0|1
    0|0
  • 2nd/3rd Grade level at best

0|1
    0|0
  • Not know about their English though... There are some... who just don't have humour or... always interpret the worst meaning of what they have been told.

0|0
    0|0
  • eh varies a lot obviously.

I'd give myself a 3 - 3.5/5

0|0
    0|0
  • My English is shit tier.

0|0
    0|0
  • Higher than yours

0|0
    0|0
  • mine is beginner i think :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe my English are very good for a non-native speaker.

0|1
    0|0