If you had an opportunity to take part in a vigorous training programme with special forces- SAS would you take part?

You'll face both Psychological and physical challenges
If you had an opportunity to take part in a vigorous training programme with special forces- SAS would you take part?

0|0
3|19

Most Helpful Guy

• i would do it just for the simple fact of bettering myself. because as it is right now i need something. and this would be something i would look into but not just anyone can join. it would be cool if they had the training with out the joining part. because i have always wanted too push myself to see what it is i can do.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• probably not. I think everyone trys to think they are hardcore and really tough but i'm not. I love animals. I want to have a career in animals not in the special forces. I can pretend I am in a SAS but in real life no.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Honestly no, I say this because I was already in the service and I witnessed first hand the selection process for Special Forces when I was in, and yes even though I was in pretty good shape then, it became abundantly clear to me that doing what they do was not something I was interested in. This is especially true for me now, as I have been out of the military for 23 years now, and while I'm sure it would improve my fitness level, I just really don't have any desire for it. All of the elite Special Operations groups throughout the various branches of the military are very good at what they do without a doubt, but you might want to consider WHY they are that good, it's because it is ALL they do and I'm just saying this skill set comes at a price.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • I can already pass the physical requirements to join the Navy seals I'm a exellent shot already and have 2 black belts so I got the hand to hand combat down plus I know how to sky dive scuba dive and have a license to handle explosives and I'm preaty sure I can handle the mental part from the time I was 10 to 17 I actually wanted to join the special forces and did everything I could to meat that goal

1|0
    0|0
  • I would love to try that but I don't know if I would pass it

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck it,
    YOLT

1|1
    0|0
  • I am already better then most special forces regarding physical tests but ai would love to try the psychological tests

1|0
    0|0
  • I would do the training, but wouldn't want to actually do that for a living

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely would, looks like an awesome experience

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course i would. I would love to.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am fimilar with it so sure

1|0
    0|0
  • Do it. It's experience you will not get anywhere else.

1|1
    0|0
  • no... im a pacifist and not into that shit... survival training would interest me more

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. I like challenges

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I believe I'm equipped for something like this already

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

If you could see what I have been through already you would believe me

• Nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would give it a try

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to real here. Fuck no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn't it like crossfit extreme?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• yes, but i would have to be trained by my brother. he's the only special forces i would trust with this.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would, yes.

1|0
    0|0