If you had an opportunity to take part in a vigorous training programme with special forces- SAS would you take part?

You'll face both Psychological and physical challenges

Most Helpful Guy

• i would do it just for the simple fact of bettering myself. because as it is right now i need something. and this would be something i would look into but not just anyone can join. it would be cool if they had the training with out the joining part. because i have always wanted too push myself to see what it is i can do.

Most Helpful Girl

• probably not. I think everyone trys to think they are hardcore and really tough but i'm not. I love animals. I want to have a career in animals not in the special forces. I can pretend I am in a SAS but in real life no.

What Guys Said 18

• Honestly no, I say this because I was already in the service and I witnessed first hand the selection process for Special Forces when I was in, and yes even though I was in pretty good shape then, it became abundantly clear to me that doing what they do was not something I was interested in. This is especially true for me now, as I have been out of the military for 23 years now, and while I'm sure it would improve my fitness level, I just really don't have any desire for it. All of the elite Special Operations groups throughout the various branches of the military are very good at what they do without a doubt, but you might want to consider WHY they are that good, it's because it is ALL they do and I'm just saying this skill set comes at a price.

• 1|0
  • I can already pass the physical requirements to join the Navy seals I'm a exellent shot already and have 2 black belts so I got the hand to hand combat down plus I know how to sky dive scuba dive and have a license to handle explosives and I'm preaty sure I can handle the mental part from the time I was 10 to 17 I actually wanted to join the special forces and did everything I could to meat that goal

• I would love to try that but I don't know if I would pass it

• Fuck it,
    YOLT

• I am already better then most special forces regarding physical tests but ai would love to try the psychological tests

• I would do the training, but wouldn't want to actually do that for a living

• Definitely would, looks like an awesome experience

• Of course i would. I would love to.

• I am fimilar with it so sure

• Do it. It's experience you will not get anywhere else.

• no... im a pacifist and not into that shit... survival training would interest me more

• Absolutely. I like challenges

• Yes I believe I'm equipped for something like this already

If you could see what I have been through already you would believe me

• Nope.

• I would give it a try

• I'm going to real here. Fuck no.

• Isn't it like crossfit extreme?

What Girls Said 2

• yes, but i would have to be trained by my brother. he's the only special forces i would trust with this.

• I would, yes.