What has been your greatest achievement this year?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• getting accepted to an top-tier university studying something i care about, and being at the top of my literature classes... all with an awesome guy by my side. :) <3

• Making Master on Here, dear.
    Good luck and Great question, @akanetuk xx

• This was a shitty year for me really, so many terrible and sad things all happened at once many times throughout the year, from the beginning. Despite all that, the greatest thing I've achieved this year is learning to accept myself better in some ways. My self esteem has risen and that's something that I'm thankful for and can call an achievement because it's been a problem that's been seriously affecting me for the past few years.

Sometimes the shit years teach us the mostand help us get rid of whatever wwasn't working.

• I think finally sitting down and learning how to read sheet music. That and passing AP Human Geography.

• Ummm... I dunno learning that I am not just a horrible ugly bitch
    And doing makeup tutorials to IG :)

• I'm figuring out what I really want in life and how to get it, what to let go of, and how to have longer term goals:)

• I didn't kill myself yet

• Graduating college in may

• Graduating business school

• It's complicated

• The best thing by far is that I realized I can never depend on anyone else for happiness but myself and truly love life and myself. To be okay with where I am and not think "when I get this or that I'll be happy" no. I am happy now! Work towards what I want, but I don't put my happiness on pause. Only then will amazing things happen :) life is magical.

• Getting pregnant.

What Guys Said 11

• It has been a quiet year for me so just getting through it in a non dramatic fashion is enough for me this year.

• Having enough of a steady income to go on outing with college/HS buddies, and being able to date again! ;-)

• putting a new front on my house in bulgaria... i did it all with no help and managed to buy all the materials eventhough no one spoke English in the builders merchants

• not dead yet

• stayed alive. and haven't killed myself

• Still on the right side of the grass

• dropping my album that was the greatest day of my life

• I passed the bar exam on my first try, at the ripe old age of 37.

• Beat Dark Souls 1 and 2?

• I have throat fucked 5 different girls

• A threesome. That might be of the decade lol!

So good.