Any muslims here?

if there is any muslims here pls send me a message, i really really neeed help, thnk you

Most Helpful Guy

• yes I am a Muslim, how can I help?

brother im 20 years old and have gone away from my relegion.. i comitted so many sins dat is so haramful... i haven't prayed for over 2 years... i i want to start praying again but i need to do ghusl there is 2 ghsul, one s very easy where u have to take water all over ur body... but i heard yu have to say something right b4 i enter the shower and take water all ver you body f im correct, im asking whts is it called? pls anyone help

I think you have to change the settings which have been set to allow messages from followings, either you follow me or you have to change the options to allow everyone to freely message you

done

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• asuh dude

hahahah someone is downvoting all the confirmed muslims XD someone is triggered

i just watched how to pray vvideo since i forgot how! but can't find a video about the ghsul... there's 1 but its hard one i know there's a easy way to perform ghsul... i need dat b4 i can start praying again. pls

well you're asking the wrong person. i know nothing of this. but it should be as simple as praying to your god and following your faith, being a decent human being in the process.

• allahu akbar, brother.

• Yeah there's quite some muslims here, I'm Christian

• Seriously bro? is saying that thing before entering the shower that important?

• Whats prob?