Did anyone watch the final debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald trump and who do you think won the final debate?

did you watch the final debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald trump and if so who do think won the debate?

• Hillary Clinton
  • Donald trump

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Trump Card Won. Polls have even Bi Passed her now.
    However, the Mean Media is Now Criticizing Trump for the Roast the the Nite after the Debate, which both Stood up as Stand Up Clowns at the Al Smith Dinner. Clinton Never Got one Shot Finger Pointed, as Always.
    Good luck and Great question, @Pinkbeauty xx

• 14d

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence, and now that Trump is President Elect, no Select, he will Turn, and is beginning to, America Great Again. xx

What Guys Said 16

• I watched it the day of and am rewatching it right now. Trump won.

The only people who say Hillary won, say she won because of her composure or how polished she was... since when did how you presented yourself, mean more than actually being right and making your points?

I'm just saying, If I watch Anderson Silva fuck up another ufc fighter for 5 rounds. Talking shit and giving him the finger every single round. I don't care how respectful the other fighter was or how well he presented himself... he still got fucked up. Hillary lost and the only people that can't accept that are people that refuse to give Trump anything. They are the same people that can't accept the fact that it's justifiable to put a prosecutor on her case in order to hold her accountable for the crimes everyone knows she committed. The former CIA director even stated clearly in an interview, "if I did what Hillary Clinton did. I would be in prison as we speak".

My only real concern is that the votes for Trump might not be enough to overcome the cheating that is going to happen for Hillary Clintons campaign. We already know her team cheated to get the win over Bernie. It's going to happen again for the Presidency. Here's hoping the people vote big enough to win despite the cheating.

Also, It's concerning that Google has been removing videos and articles helping Trumps case on every issue. Or many issues. If you try to research issues to get down to the truth of the matter. There is a flood of relatively new pages that support the narrative against him. You have to use multiple search engines and back date pages to even find direct information.

Like if you try to find out what Trump actually said about the Iraq war back in the day. He stated he had 3 interviews back in the day. Howard Stern, Hannity and one other name that escapes me. The only statement they use to say Trump was for the war was him saying that, "ehhh. I guess. I think that money would be better used in New York city" and went on to talk about individual projects that the money would be suited for... he didn't support the war. He was just of the mindset that if you're there, then win it. But he still felt we shouldn't have gone.

I personally know people who were angry at him for it.

Damn right on ALL points. But those people aren't about the substance or the contents, it's about how someone looks - very stupid! I'm so glad to see here real people with strong, smart input who see the truth. I honestly cannot believe how blind so many people are when it comes to Hillary. I can't stand her. At least Trump is patriotic. Hillary, no way.

• I think Trump won the Al Smith Dinner Debate pretty convincingly. WIKILEAKS.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/24440

-Clinton Foundation schemed with Big Pharma to keep the price of AIDS drugs high in America.

• Do people still make decisions based on debates? Brian Griffin said it best when he said that undecided voters are the biggest idiots in the world. Debates are a worse judge of character than a job interview, yet Americans still keep relying on these ancient rituals.

• Seems like Trump won
    He also killed it at the e smith memorial dinner

And now it also seems he is winning the race. Liberal media is notorious for skewed results. Fine print actually says they over sample democrats

Media is a joke for years now, they have lost ALL credibility. Biased idiots who do us more harm than good.

• Trump won it, he also destroyed her at the Dinner to after the last debate in a room full of the people that want to destroy him and probably kill. The man has some big balls to do that lol.

Lol I saw that dinner. Trump was a savage xD
      He's got balls to say such things in a room full of corrupt people

lol I watched a video of him at the dinner he was funny

Lol yeah, and you sent two messages lol.

• I think Hillary won 60/40

• I know almost nothing of politics, so I'm not sure who won, but I know I like Trump more. Don't get me wrong, they're both terrible. But Hillary is an absolute witch.

• Surprise surprise Hillary wins

• I've watched it and no one won, tho the American people lost. If it wasn't for voter suppression and election fraud it would of been Sanders and Trump in the final debate.
    #NeverTrump #JillNotHill

• eh I watched it and it was a bit better than the ones before... Trump was a bit better but he still fucked himself with a couple of statements, so Hillary won overall

• I think they should both die, go back to depths of hell and fight over a chair there.

And it won't even be the throne because Lucifer isn't dumb enough to put either of those two in any position of power

• Trump mostly farted through his mouth on his stage I thought..

• I think SNL won the debate honestly. What else can you do with a shit show but parody the damned thing and make some money?

• I think if the americans vote trump, good luck cause he will start a world war, someone like him wouldn't surprise he pressing the button on a nuclear war head. Hillary I think she better than him. Both evil, I think Clinton is the better of the two.

I would prefer a liar, than someone like trump. Trump and Hillary are related anyway. do your research, they are team, and its scripted.

I think if the americans vote trump, good luck cause he will start a world war.

I find that pretty funny, have you been watching the election? because Hillary has been the one threatening Russia, antagonizing Russia, blaming Russia, Trump has been advocating for peace with Russia.

The Russians even said if Hillary gets elected it will lead to war, which I don't doubt.

Your not voting for trump, your voting for donald duck. Seen how big his lips are, they are same size as duck. America is voting for a DUCK.

This whole election says everything about america, if you are rich, you can do anything. If you are poor, you are fucked and you better gravel like a good slave.

• I cannot understand why so many guys think that a lying, megalomaniac, misogynist, charlatan cretin, like sex offender chump trump, gets so much support. He would be an unmitigated disaster as potus!

• You can judge someone on how they treat the weakness person in society, Trump degrading women, disabled, war veterans and the poor shows that the only way he can feel good about himself is to hurt others less fortunate!

Hillary letting a rapist go scott free after assaulting a 12 year-old girl... 4 good Americans dying on her watch in Benghazi, massive bribery and corruption open for the whole world to see. Apples and oranges, sir. If you are going to judge, it's about ACTIONS not WORDS.

What Girls Said 2

• They are both shitty choices, one is just slightly less shitty. How it came down to those two is beyond me.
    Neither really won the debate, they were both childish; they both lied, and they both avoided questions they didn't like. They also both had different strategies for the debate. Trump wanted to say short memorial quotes, that were easy to remember, and share. Clinton wanted to use logic, and explain things.

• Hillary rambled on too much, saying a lot yet saying nothing.

true I herd that people say that they think she's robotic

Very robotic - everything is staged - even when she passed out and they dragged her into the van at the 9/11 ceremony. NO hospital, she went with her entourage to her daughter's apartment to HIDE whatever her illness is. Full of lies. Never has an honest moment.