Desperate for help rn, anyone good at GEOMETRY?

Im taking a test and thought I was doing pretty well until I kept going, I really need to maintain my A in this class, so help please if you can

What Guys Said 2

• A ______ B
    ../.../
    D---------- C

***Remember the traits of a parrallelogram. The opposite angles are equal to each other.***

This means angle m<DAB is equal to m<DCB.
    5x = x+52 Solve for x
    (5x - x) = 52 Subtract x from both sides. Generally, it is a good idea to get all the variables on side in an equation. For geometry classes, usually factoring, combination, or simple solves for x (like this one are used).
    4x = 52
    4x/4 = 52/4
    x = 13

So x = 13. This question was testing mostly if you knew the definition of a parallelogram, so remember that!

Ohhhhhhh thank you! I think I got that... where exactly did the 4 come from?

5x - x.
      If you have five of something (x), and take away one of them, you are left with four. 5-1= 4.

It is implied when there is a lone variable (x in this instance) that there is actually a 1 in front of it. So here x is 1x. They are the same thing because the coefficient (number in front of the variable) is multiplied times the variable... And anything times 1 is itself.

• What's the question?

ABCD is a prallelogram. If m<DAB =(5x) and m<DCB= (x+52) what is the value of x? This is the one im on now

so x is 180? I do need help, so how exactly would we go about that?

I just explained it in your inbox

What Girls Said 0