Student at University of Michigan enrols as "His Majesty" as the Left begin to Infect the University System More with concepts of Gender Pronouns?

The Left and their concepts of gender pronouns has now infected a University

The new policy at the University of Michigan lets students choose their own “designated personal pronoun” for class rosters — in the name of inclusiveness.

In an email to students and professors, the university defined a designated personal pronoun as “a pronoun an individual chooses to identify with and expects others to use when referencing them (he, she, him, his, ze, etc.).”

Using preferred pronouns, the email said, is one of the most basic ways to show respect for student identity and to cultivate an environment that respects all gender identities.

Michigan junior Grant Strobl thinks that’s way too politically correct.

To make his point, he has requested to be called “His Majesty,” whipping up controversy on campus by doing so.

“I henceforth shall be referred to as: His Majesty, Grant Strobl. I encourage all U-M students to go onto Wolverine Access, and insert the identity of their dreams,” he tweeted on Wednesday.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/national/article105148981.html
What do you think about the left and the concept of dissolved gender pronouns?

1mo Canada said to now have 6 Genders taught in Public schools now Since September 2015. Children as young as 8 years old to be taught that there are 6 genders and x gender is soon to be added to the list
www.huffingtonpost.ca/.../...iculum_n_6754696.html

They are considering bringing in gender suppressors under Trudeau

Male
Female
Intersex
Transsexual
Intersexed
Two-Spirited
(soon to include X gender)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's hysterical. Such a strange world we're living in anymore

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with him, the notion of non gender prounounes is idioticly stupid. One transgenderism is less then 1% of the population so it should be a non issue just from that statistic alone, and the fact is we have the system in place that we do because it works, the notion of making the majority of people essentially guess what to call you (despite all physical features stating you are one gender or another) is like moving to another country and then demanding the entire country learn your language so you don't have to its not just idiotically stupid its selfish to the extreme you have to literally disregard the social interactions and the inevitable guilt shaming and general stress of the entire population all for the sake of a tiny group of people who make up such a small part of the population that these people will likely never run into them. Also awesome (and scary) video.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 18

• I think His Majesty has a great idea. He's illustrating absurdity by using the absurd. And if he gets push back from the powers-that-be he should label them as "royaltyphobic."

• good for him. this shit is going way to far and is another example of textbook narcissism that stems from feminism: how can I make everyone notice me? how can i make everything about ME? how can i get noticed as a victim? etc.

the world shouldn't have to revolve around whatever uniqueness a person has and to waste time like this on 62 genders or whatever the fuck it is, is beyond ridiculous. this is part of the whole hijack the world to revolve around me safe space bullshit that is only suitable for cowardly, self absorbed narcissists

• I think "his majesty" is an immature and pathetic man who needs to understand how political correctness actually works.

And how does this negatively affect you? You're slightly inconvenienced and slightly annoyed. Grow up and get over it.

• You're somewhere between 25-29 and didn't already know that public universities and liberal art schools are indoctrination camps for new leftists?

I'm a real leftist and believe in anarchy to reset social values, it actually insults me greatly to see the US call democrats and liberals leftists... they're still way right of the real left side of spectrum.

• This is getting out of hand.
    But I'd like to be called All-Powerful Majestic Teletubby Ruler of the World and beyond

The more I actually hear about these things, the more I start to hate lefts/liberals/attackhelicopters

no kids now but i'm a little worried about having that issue in the future. it'll be a little difficult to provide the framework of only 2 genders when they grow up in a culture of 7+. The left keeo getting crazier, God help the world if Hilary gets in office.

Yeah.. but I don't know if Hillary would do something about this. Maybe she cares more about her own money etc rather than the people

• Derrida is cackling from his grave. We've fallen for his scam, and now the fruits are being reaped.

• I'm all about progressiveness in society but this is fucking retarded. This is not progress. This is just fucked up.

• its language policing and its bullshit. but eh i want to be called god emperor of mankind now that we are talking about it.

• I don't care, since I don't like the University of Michigan. I hate college towns, due to the large amounts of football, Greek life and bullying involved on campus.

No thank you, but I prefer urban universities like NYU or Drexel.

• I would say let them play it out, it is getting out of hand, it will get out of hand and then blow up in their faces. Finally this stupidity would end.

• Well, proportionally people that use non-standard gender pronouns are more likely to go to college than those who don't. So, it kinda makes sense.

• Somebody was bound to point out how stupid this is,
    Too little, to late unfortunately.

• Are titles pronouns?

• who the fuck cares

• The left has nothing to do with it. This is the SJW clique.

• Why did they even have that to begin with? Why not just his name? Or his student number?

because the left believes that "gender" is a social construct and that in the name of social inclusivity, it would be offensive to label certain individuals as "he or she"

yeah, but now they are indoctrinating children as young as 8 to think that there will be 7 genders. that's my issue especially if it's something i would have to deal with my own kids

That's something I really don't have a problem with either, except for maybe the age is a little young, maybe start it during sex ed. To be honest anyone can call themselves or identify themselves whatever they want anyways, I really don't care, so why not educate people on that fact? They should also be educated on the difference between gender and sex at the same time. You can change your gender indentity but you can't change your dna which determines your sex.

• Stupid liberals at it again I see.

• Better than being extreme right

Yes because transgender bathrooms, date spaces, policing language, redefinitions of words and much more is good

Of course. It's a sign of progressive, something you obviously have a problem with. Only the extreme right would