Why haven't tall guys with big penises taken all the women and bred short men out of existence?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get it, my dad is big (I haven't seen his privates lmao) and my mother is around 5' and she ruined my genes 😖 I'm only 5'6" when the shortest of my cousins is 5'8"
    what he saw on her I'll never understand, he was a hot punk and she was a chubby midget

What Girls Said 1

• Worldwide, in general, different ethnicities have different genetic predispositions. For example, in China, most men are short and there's no way the small minority of tall Chinese men there could obtain more females.

What Guys Said 6

• Because there are not enough tall well hung guys to go around so most girls end up settlling for more average guys when it comes to marriage.

• 1|0
  • Because being tall or having a big dick doesn't make you more attractive than a smaller guy with a better personality.

• Because your dad touches you in your sleep 🙊

• because there isn't that many tall guys to go around and tall guys usually have the ugliest faces.. what a dumbass question.

• Too many girls and not enough guys like that