Why is my dad so fucked up?

He's like the most annoying person in the world. And the reason why I have daddy issues.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be glad you have your dad. And watch what you say to him cuz if he died you would feel bad that happened to me.

Glad to have him why? Interesting.

• 16d

Sorry about what happened to him, I'll appreciate my dad more. Thanks.

What Guys Said 8

• We're gonna need more info if you wanna know why

• You have to explain better than that..

• That's not much to go on. Is he a meth addict who steals from your purse and bangs little boys in the shower, or does he just watch a lot of TV and not buy you everything you ask for.

• Just like why me and my dad don't speak. My Grand-dad made my dad sleep
    in the bedroom with no heat while him and my grandma had heat. That is
    why you feel the same way you do with your dad.

• Someone said "Daddy issues"?

• Girls with daddy issues are super sexy in my opinion.

• Hereditary. His dad was probably fucked up too, so, he became fucked up

• daddy issues as in you wanna date men your dad's age ;)

What Girls Said 13

• Never underestimate a parent who is setting a bad pattern. There is something fundamentally wrong with them for antagonising you. Learn from this as avoid people with his personality. My father is a narcissist. So I get creeped out by guys who are narcissists because I am traumatized by memories from childhood.

• I thought my dad was seriously annoying when I was your age. Turns out I was just a hormonal bitch and he was just looking out for me. Every time I see him now I find myself apologising to him for how I was.

Also like Zagor (M) said "Is he a meth addict who steals from your purse and bangs little boys in the shower, or does he just watch a lot of TV and not buy you everything you ask for.". Details are important if you want advice.

That's not true for everyone. I regret being so kind to my parents, since they just used that to scapegoat me. It's common I guess and they did eventually apologize after I confronted them, but... they just saw me as easy...

• Really. Huh. I thought that your uncle would be the reason for daddy issues...

• Maybe you should think about why he is the way he is before jumping on his back. People are the way they are for a reason.

• same.

• Do you live with him?

• At lease you have a dad, look what happen to batman oh wait..

• So what does he do for you to think he is fucked up and for you to have daddy issues?

Oh wait so him being annoying is fucked up. You shouldn't say your dad is " fucked up" just because he's annoying because usually when someone says that, their father has actually done something that was " fucked up"

• parents are annoying, that's just the way it is. doesn't mean they're fucked up though.

• How does being annoying = fucked up?

• Please explain?

• You only have one so you be careful what you say and if it's truly warranted.

Why be careful? I've heard others say this, but if someone really loves you, then words won't ruin that yeah?

I actually replied to a guy who mentioned that. I feel like real <3 has nothing to do with what you say or how you feel about someone with just emotions. If you <3 them, then you do and you both know that. But I've had people tell me their stepdads were so much better than bio, they called him their real dad. People have the right to feel how they want to. Lots of dysfunctional bio dads out there...

@SovereignessofVamps we are all dysfunctional in our way but that doesn't mean we are fucked up!

• Just putting it out here on anonymous haha, my stepdad molested me twice when I was twelve soo.. there are far worse things than simply an "annoying" one.

There are all kinds of abuse but that is horrible. I hope he went to jail.

I don't think worse situations mean bad situations don't matter, but I do think you should tell people your step dad did that so they can beat him up or have him arrested srsly.

Thanks ladies :) I'm 23 now, and sadly in my culture, divorce is like the worst sin you could ever commit as a woman, and so my mom remained with him. I still live with my family while finishing up my college studies, and my dream is to make enough money that I can live far away from him and move my mom out too. If I had said anything to put him in jail, I would have dishonoured all my fam and relatives :/ And SOV: yes of course, but all the asker had specified was that her dad was annoying.