Is gay pda common where you live?

Is gay pda common where you live? How often do you see gay couple holding hands or kissing in public?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Tbh never even seen a real gay person in my life and I live in a city with 850k people.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope this never becomes acceptable. I think the pendulum of homosexual acceptance has swung too far.

What Girls Said 3

• its common but discreet

• No not really

• No and I live in Delaware

What Guys Said 4

• Fairly, there is actually a gay couple living a few doors away from me. London isn't quite as PDA (whatever couple) open as say Paris for example though.

Do you see gay couple holding hands in London?

Yeah fairly often, my neighbours do it and I've seen plenty other couples do it. Then even kiss, just not like... make out lol.

• In the west of Ireland, no, but there is an active gay community here.
    In Toronto's Village, absolutely!

Outside of village, is it common in Toronto? Have you ever seen gay couple holding hands or kissing in public outside of village in Toronto?

Not often, but yes.

• Fairly common - People can do what they want - If I was in the centre of the city every day

• Straight PDA is not even common here let alone gay pda