I am hairy, what can I do?

My mom is blonde, my dad is blonde and they are not hairly, bu i am hairy and i am not blonde, my hair is black. fuckk. i am ugly , iam a fucking asshole.

• Shut up you asshole
  • i can help you

Most Helpful Girl

• How hairy are you? Just asking. If hairy makes you feel uneasy, I suggest you go for waxing. Expensive, but I think it's worth. You'll be hairless for 2 weeks i think. Slowly you'll grow hair back, little by little, so you don't have to wax every 2 weeks

Most Helpful Guy

• It isn't that important for girls but your mother and father is blond andyou are black? are you sure?

What Girls Said 8

• Here's a thought: stop worrying so much about your looks and the color of your hair and focus on loving life and achieving your goals. Or there is always hair dye and waxing if the color of your hair bothers you. People have been bleaching, dyeing and waxing for hundreds of years now. Cheers to being content...

But being overly hairy has deep mental effects and creates lot of huge insecurity you won't understand

@heythereambak holy shit that's one hairy guy

Yeah so?

• lmao, lmao I'm hairy too, my parents both have black hair and are hairy but my mum shaves of course. I am so hairy everyone called me big foot so I avoided swimming and wearing shorts (but swimming and shorts are compulsory at my school) and I wasn't allowed to shave, but now I am :)

• Then he isn't your real father. 😂

• Hello Harry, nice to meet you. I'm secreatusername.

• have laser epilation

• It's normal for men to be hairy because of your testosterone.

• Welcome to the club

• I hat being hairy too.

What Guys Said 8

• Trim
    Wax
    Lazer hair removal

• I like hairy bushes on a girl wow that makes me so hot

• looks like the mailman was getting some action from mamma

• Lol, your mother probably had an affair or you are adopted.

• Yeah, he is not your father and can I just say you are failing at being a man.

• Nah your not

• I feel your pain.
    Are you just hairy or overly hairy?
    Shave it?

• Poor you