What Are Your Thoughts About Raccoons (:?

Look Wise (:What Are Your Thoughts About Raccoons (:?

Updates:
1mo @madhatters4 @WhiteSteve @OlderandWiser @Dipsy @Saoirise_Nua @abc3643 @lightbulb27 @HorrorFan @Zorax @datgirl @paris13 @nala_rawr @shortandsweet24 @soulbabe @archiz
1mo Thank You for all your opinions (:

1|0
16|21

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 20

• I have them on my back porch every now and then. I think they are really cute, and they are amazing animals. I've had them climb up some crazy things to get to food. They always try to eat my cats food.

The problem is they eat the corn I plant when it is ripe and that... is trouble!:) I can't plant corn for that reason as I've found no way to defend it. My cats won't fight them and I don't have a dog.

We need a government program to raise a new generation of genetically engineered and well trained Racoons that know how to plant and tend their own corn so they leave mine alone. Then we can all live in peace.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cute, mischievous, almost omnipresent. Easily tamed. I have had them eat out of my hands. They have a tremendous sweet tooth and especially love bananas and marshmallows. They carry rabies. I don't consider them a nuisance unless they are trying to get in my house.

Years ago, I took my 8 year old nephew camping. We had a few raccoons come into camp at night, which is a very common occurrence in campgrounds. He went home and told his grandmother that we had been attacked by bears!

0|1
    0|0
  • They are cute.

2|1
    0|0
  • Scare the shot outta me, I keep
    Running into them outside of my place😱😱😱

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • Please be kind.

1|1
    0|0
  • Coons are cool looking got the whole bandit robber thing going on xD but they are vicious and a nuisance.

0|1
    0|0
  • I want one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably be a cute pet if domesticated but the wild ones could be rabid

0|1
    0|0
  • My sister had a crush on one...

upload.wikimedia.org/.../Sly_Cooper.png

0|1
    0|0
  • This has got the be the gayest question I've read all day... and this is coming from a guy who says he loves brojobs in the locker room.

0|0
    0|1
    • 1mo

Posting and Playing around with Pictures with another is catfishing too.

• raccoons rock.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cute but not my type.

0|1
    0|0
  • Super cute, but highly ferocious.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate those fuckers. I've been chased by at least 3 outta nowhere and they're 1 of the 5 reasons why I can't bring out the trash at night and have to get up early, instead 😢

0|0
    0|0
  • IF they eat oranges i hate them : (

0|0
    0|0
  • They look like lil' nerds.
    I like 'em.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck em

0|0
    0|0
  • Adorable. ^.^

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh, so you don't care about what I have to say?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Yeah, no problem, glad I could help

• Show All
    • 1mo

It's a site meant for all

• 1mo

Yeah I know?