What is the worst possible death for you?

Burning , get drowned etc...

Most Helpful Girl

• hey, my very first thought of response is this, my darling father died at 71 out on a sunny day riding his motorbike, his mate fell off and my dad went over to help him and when he turned around after taking off his mates crash helmet he literally dropped down dead, this was devastating to our family, for me even though we lost him so suddenly it couldnt of been a better end for his life, died with his boots on as the saying goes, a long suffering illness related death would have to be the worst, for the person and their family. im a believer in the right to choose euthanasia in that future event, whether it be mental or physical state that destroys quality of life, not only for the sufferer but their family too. this for me is a way bigger thought than a death by drowning or fire etc xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I could think of a lot of them. There are an infinite ways to be killed in an indescribably painful manner. I tend to dislike most of them for obvious reasons. There are many, many, many possible deaths that are so bad that I really couldn't pick one over the other.

For instance, being skinned alive. Being buried alive. Being skinned then buried alive. Being skinned then having your nails ripped off then being burned alive.

Being kept alive for months or years enduring endless torture.

etc. etc. There's really not a lot of room to choose one over another, in my opinion.

What Girls Said 14

• I think drowning is a terrible death, also falling off a building/rock/etc. that's high enough to kill you but not high enough to kill you immediately so you'll still be alive for a few seconds after you've hit the ground. That sounds pretty nasty to me

burned sounds worse

@archiz lol apparently I'm Satan 😂

Or still alive a few hours rather than a few seconds, that would be awful

• Slow torturous death , or drowning

• Probably great white shark attack.

• Anything that's slow and painful and out of my control. Burning, drowning, being buried alive etc

• A death that remains a mystery. I would hate to die without anyone knowing the answers to what had happened to me.

• I would say it's having a car accident or getting burn.

• Drowning

• Dying in pain like slowly being tortured. I'd rather it happen fast

• Suffering, anything i would be suffering for a longtime.

• I'd hate to drown, I've always had nightmares about the water. But then burning would be excruciatingly painful, I think I'd choose the other.

• Coma

• Burning... 😱

• Slow burning...

• Stabbed from the back and then burned (barely) alive. Yea, I watch too much AHS.

What Guys Said 11

• Probably being eaten alive by ants... buried up to my head in the sand and having wildlife eat away at me.

• Honestly I think literally starving to death would be the worst, it would take a long time and you would become extremely weak and it would be extremely painful since your body would consume itself for energy until there was not enough left to survive. That makes me shudder more than drowning or burning to death.

• I guess dragged by a car is pretty cruel. Like it was done to some slaves.

• Stranded in the woods in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the night. Getting savagely attacked and mauled by a pack of ravenous wolves, one wolf at a time.

Similar situation to the plot of The Grey, basically.

• Something slow and painful
    ideally id rather something fast like being hit by a meteor

• Being devoured by locust

• Getting shot in an artery would be painful.

• chopped up into pieces little bit at a time.

• Probably something like this :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2QDwHpD4bY

• Slowly being cut apart my a gaint meat slicer 7 millimeters at a time starting with my dick

• Being hung upside down with head in a bucket of water and set on fire while drowning.