Non Americans, are you interested in the American Election?

wanna see if anyone else is like mi

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I am. I'm always interested in news about it. It's an important election, since the US has a big influence in the rest of the world.

Most Helpful Guy

• Although i dislike both primary candidates this year I am still interested, mostly because of the fact that the president of America is arguably the most powerful person on the planet, so I'm curious and a little worried this year to see who will wield that power.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes and No. I just can't wait for it to be done though because it's been over a fucking year. I'm not supporting anyone.

• Even though I dislike both candidates, yeah, I'm interested.

• sorry but no.. even tho i am always hearing about it in the news

• yup, because the foreign policy is really nasty.

• It's all over the news in England, you can't escape being interested really :p

• I kinda am even if I hear about it the whole time.

• They butt in enough to butt heads here.

Election may soon be over, but what people, no matter who they are here, can't see, is that it twill continue of who makes president and then all heck will come out even more.

• not at all..

What Guys Said 9

• Somewhat. The U. S is a major political power and to some extent it will affect the rest of us too. That said I am mostly just shocked they haven't introduced more candidates seeing the ones they have.

• My only concern is that whoever wins all Americans and the rest of the world lose

Both candidates are flawed with hidden insidious agendas

• Yeah I think because of who is president affects the world.

• Yeah I'm from the UK and it seems like it's one of the most watched elections ever. If I was American though I would be voting for the least worst.

• I'm interested for three reasons;

The first being that it's good entertainment. The way in which both candidates behave is ridiculous, and frankly absurd.

The second is that being POTUS is the most powerful position in the world. I just want to be making sure that Donald Trump doesn't get in!

The third is that I find politics rather interesting, and its nice to see the way in which a different political and voting system works.

• I'm sick of being an embarrassment to the rest of the world. The election will be over in a month.

• yeah but more for entertainment purpose lol

• Yes.

• nah not really