Would you leave without paying if you get the chance to?

So, I've been out with some friends and they all wanted to go and pretend to have already paid the stuff, I said no i'm not playing that shit. I wanted to force them to go with me and pay and they refused! I went alone and paid, the cashier even made a move on me and told me i don't need to pay that much because of my ''pretty'' face and because i've been there so often, i said no i will pay for everything. My friends told me I was dumb and at least should've given in to his offer, I said i'm not so cheap, anyway my friends paid me back but was i really dumb? the first thing I didn't do was get away without paying and second not accepting the cashiers offer. Would you do that? I think it's the most pathetic thing you could ever do

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never leave without paying. It would be unfair and dishonest. Simply bad and disgusting. I am not a thief. They should think how would they feel if somebody stole them something. Good job, you've made the right decision. Always do what you think is right.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Well I'm not a terrible human being so no.

• Not paying for the food means that that business loses money you should always pay and tip because that is someone else's life

• I would behave like you too. I hate that kind of shits