What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• Probably the craziest thing I have ever done was have an emotional meltdown in front of my friends... and no, I would not do it again...

• Craziest thing... probably when I was in 3rd grade and got into a fight with a 6th grader, who was bigger and taller than even the boys in her grade and was known for winning fights. I didn't care that she was like 2 or 3 times my size; she was bullying my older sister. I lost a chunk of hair that day and hurt all over, but I'd do it again in a heart beat. No one hurts my big sis and gets away with it.

• Stag party. Kept it Clean, if you know what I Mean.
    However, Other Crazy things, but you just Asked for One, hun. lol
    Good luck and Thanks for the Invite, @adamski24 xx

• Spontaneously grabbed a friend, some booze and a sign and hitchhiked to a city about 2 hours away. There's was this really awesome festival there, but expensive as fuck so we jumped the fence and snuck in. The original plan was to take the train back in the morning, but we got real tired at like 2 am and wanted to go home, but my country doesn't do night trains. And we were cold. So we stole an advertising pillow and a security guy's jacket, wrote the name of our town on it with lipstick and started to try and stop a car in the middle of nowhere. Soon-ish, a Mafia boss looking guy in a very expensive sports car stopped and offered to take us all the way home, 70km out of his way. Being drunk as fuck, we gladly accepted.

It was perhaps neither the most interesting nor the wisest story here, but I'm sure I'm gonna remember it for the rest of my life. Would definitely do it again!

• Get married and have kids and yes I would do it again

• undercover mission

• Jumping offa bridge strapped ofc

• Probably when I jumped out of an airplane a mile and a half up in the sky. Yes. I'd love to do it again!

• so hard to choose.

https://youtu.be/HkaVpTIFOU4

• Skydive

• Getting drunk and making out with a lot of peolple
    And jumping from a club to another until 6 7 am
    And doing it for several days hah

• Skydiving, and yes, in a heartbeat.

• Blow up some fireworks

• Does a blowjob in a backseat count

What Guys Said 11

• impersonated a cop.

a friend and i were driving to florida in his dad's crown vic. he was driving and we figured out if you flipped the turn signals really fast it looked similar to the flashing lights of an unmarked vehicle. so we were driving down 95s and started flashing our signals. got about 3 cars to pull over to the side of the road... obviously we didn't stop just kept driving... ugh college shenanigans

• Hmmm... maybe rioting against the cops at UMass, haha... errrr, "allegedly" if the gestapo is reading this😂 10/10 riot, would riot again

• Scuba diving in a sea full of jellyfish, might do it again if I had a camera in order to take pictures.

• Climbing out on to the wing of an aircraft during flight. Then having to launch myself into the void because the drag caused by my presence on the wing was forcing a spiral to starboard that the pilot was struggling to control.
    Yes, I was wearing a parachute at the time. Two, actually.
    It was a sphincter-clenching moment, though.
    After that, running out of the open rear door of a Hercules at night while wearing breathing apparatus seemed to be almost sane.

• Nearly F****d a girl at a house party in the open.
    Lol.
    Everyone kept walking in or casually walking through the room as I was making out and fngering her on my lap for an hr.
    media0.giphy.com/media/MMQVILwO9Vv2/giphy.gif

it happens all the time

Yea people get so cockblocky and annoying. Lol no one else had the balls to get it in so I said fukit

• Breaking my neck and shoulder at the same time. Nope, not doing.

• I sat on car window
    While driving on highway

• I do not know but I do know I would not repeat it.

• Have done many crazy tgings one of them is stabbing with screwdriver a black man annoying my girlfriend

• lol u really gonna steal my question.. i asked the same question but the opposite... lame

• That's classified