Are there more adult male virgins than adult female virgins in this world?

Im a 23 yr old virgin and some people dont believe me and they say its rare for women to be older than 20 and still virgin... like seriously? Im sure there are a lot more females who are virgins at ages 21+ out there.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably more male virgins for a combination of reasons. Guys are more eager to have sex generally but also girls who are or aren't virgins prefer guys with experience or don't care and guys pressure guys to fuck so it's kind of a lot of reasons.

Props to you for saving it! respect :). Many guys would love to be the first

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the same age and a virgin so hi

What Guys Said 4

• I think male virgins are more in America then female virgins. But in India there are more female virgins than male virgins.

• yes, it seems so, because most girls always had the sexual advantage and can have just about anyone they want, guys dont.

• I think there are more male virgins.

• More guy virgins because they are saving themselves. . . or they are too addicted to video games and don't have time to put effort into a relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• I was 21