Wil you go to a party if?

you know some of the people and have spoken to them but you are not close to them as friends just casual acquaintances?

There is a Halloween party next week that I be attending. I have never atended Halloween parties before this will be my first time I probably will. I was not directly invited but indirectly, cause I be going as the companion of the person who was directly invited, cause the people directly invited could bring another person.

Im sure the people at the party will kinda get surprised to see me there cause I had never atended the parties they had been organizing for many years, and Im not so so close to them, even if I know and had spoken to some.

Another thing not that I care but most of the guys who will be attending are gay, I mean I dont care cause I know some and had spoken to some but I Heard that when gays are at parties well they let it all out in the meaning they act a bit crazy and unhibited. These guys will be attending cause they had been very good Friends to the house host (a lady and her husband) and other people attending there for more than 10 years.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah kind of sucks if your going alone and don't have friends at the party, but if you don't get out much, then go for it. A kick ass costume might help break the ice.

I mean if I go is with the girl im going with as she can bring one person. If she does not go I won't go cause I feel uncomfortable. Like I said I know some of the people there and have spoken to them before but we are not so close Friends or share personal stuff on the other hands they know each other for many many y years and these Halloween parties are a tradition for these group of people, not my tradition. My costume is of a pirate but not super sexy sexy though just normal but I will try to look good on it.

What Girls Said 2

• Wear a mask and pretend to be someone else.

hahah!! My costume does not come with a mask though

I mean but will u go in that case even if u know some but not that m uch but dont know all of them?

Of course. that's how you meet new people. I've even gone to a party that I knew no one at because I got stood up but I wasn't gonna waste the experience.

• how well do you know the person your going with? like a work colleague or something? could be fun and gay guys are my fav to party with!!

The lady Im going with I had taled to her before and she is not like my very close friend but we have shared class together and we have each other on Whatssp but lets say I talk more to her than some of the ones who will be attending.

Well result is that the lady i was suppose to go as her companion, she is not sure of going and I alrady rented my costume. She did not tell me until now. She told me that if hse goes she will decide to go one day before the party and one day before the party she will pay the party fee. So irresponsible.

But another lady from that group of peole I hardly know told me that I should go regardless of the other lady cause those parties are fun and even If I go alone and not know the other people, we can ran into each other at the party. Cause the party is for outsiders Friends of the members of this close group too not only from the close group who is organizing it