Star Wars Fans?

WSo my fellow star wars geeks what are top homemade lightsaber duels or just your favorite one in general, it can be from the TV series or the movies or even from the comics or books or even fan made if you want.

Here are mine in no particular order.

1.

2.

3.

4.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Oooh this is difficult, but I'm going to have to say Phantom Menace with Darth Maul vs Obi-Wan/Qui-Gon is my favorite from the movies. That being said, the ones with Luke vs Darth Vader were really awesome too. They weren't as visually striking with flips and kicks, but they were much more emotionally charged from the plot. It felt like each hit meant something more.
    Alright, I'm geeking out a bit. I want to go rewatch the movies again haha

Besides that, the Darth Maul fan film was super epic. It has the best production value of any small fan film I've ever seen. Hands down my top fan film. The choreography was great and the effects were pretty good too.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djo_91jN3Pk

While I'm on the topic of Darth Maul... The Darth Maul movie trailer looked pretty epic. I don't know if you saw it. It was IGN's prank on April 1st this year. I was so pumped only to have my hopes and dreams shattered :|
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9j9pGi-l4c

Yeah there is some seriously good fan made stuff out there that equals even hollywood stuff in some areas it's pretty impressive.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 16

• If you don't have the original you might as well just quit.

Posted on YouTube in 2005, I had it as a video file before that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMXpokrfblM

I've seen this one to it's good but defiantly not the best, but the choreography is pretty good.

It was made long before all these crappy effect videos were a dime a dozen (in 2002).

Also, I have to say the choreography is MUCH better than the ryan versus brandon one, and most of the official Star Wars duels. Jedi Ninjas was cool, but again, made a decade after it so there was much more readily available "prosumer" software.

True, true.

Lol Brandon vs Ryan and other videos with him in them go back pretty far to I think the oldest one is at least 5 or more years old. And ehhh I wouldn't go that far, I've seen some really impressive ones.

• I like Star Wars but I'm not a fan. Star Wars was never meant to be anything more than your generic sci-fi action flick.

That's not true lol, Star Wars was always about the story more then the action, that's why it was made like a Space Opera, Lucas's own words.

Yeah some of it was I'll agree.

O well you can't expect everything to be perfect right? the movies still turned out ok but like I said the movies didn't bother me that much because I read and watch a lot of star wars stuff outside the 6 movies so it's just like a small part of it for me.

I don't really read or watch that much stuff outside of it, except for youtube videos on the lore and what not.

• 0|0
  • https://youtu.be/lsAEdblcqU4 This scene alone is awesome and probably the best saber choreography in my opinion.

• All better than the force awakens!

• I didn't even watch it once soo much about space..

And :D

http://i.hizliresim.com/D3jPb3.jpg

*gasp*

Well if love swordsmenship, advanced weapons, lots and lots of war, an acient war agaisnt good and evil aliens, political corruption and more aliens it's for you.

Serisouly though the movies are really good you should watch em sometime.

Just make sure you watch em in order otherwise the story is kind of confusing.

I am already thinking about watching it from serie 1 man :D After all there are a lot of fans of Star Wars and I think it is a shame to do not know about movie like that. But I am more Lord Of Rings & Hobbit fan 😎

Yeah man you should the movies are really good and the lore of it is the best part there is just so much damn information, planets, cultures, aliens like the amount of EU and cannon info out there is crazy. You could easily spend a day just reading about one character.

Well Star Wars is basically Lord of the Rings in space pretty much except better there's even a whole lava/volcano planet.

• The ones we played when we were kids were the best

O you mean the originals a new hope, empire strikes back and return of the jedi? yeah those were great, it blended action and story together perfectly.

• Yoda versus Count Dooku

• Anakin and Count Dooku when Anakin wins
    Darth Maul was defiantly a fun one

• Bro I actually really don't like it 😣

• I like sw a lot but not like fan made things

Yeah there's a lot of bad stuff out there, but there is some seriously talented people out there to, they do things the movies don't and they have some really good fan made movies.

• nope i hate it. hate star wars. star trek. lord of the rings. harry potter. guardians of the galaxy. all suck

• Question: Are you considered a star wars fan if you like jacking off to star wars porn parody?

• I like yoda in the clone wars tv show. It shows how awesome he was as a jedi.

Yeah that's true kidn of showcases what he can do better then the movies.

• Best fight is the one at the end of Phantom Menace... hands down. Even though the rest of the movie sucked pretty bad.

Disagree that the other fights sucked but will agree that the end fight of Phantom Menace was amazing.