Did I look really beautiful that day?

I mean I thought I looked fat in my dress. And my hair was not straightened properly.

Anyways when I got on the bus I scanned the bus seat by seat and couldn't find who I was looking for.

I think I look confused. Some guy immediately looked to the side awkwardly. I'm pretty sure it was my crush.

Made me wonder if I looked really good. I had a clutch and everything.

Updates:
1mo Like did my face look beautiful
1mo I am so confuseddddd

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I kind of like fat girls so I'm sure you looked great. This girl I used to date decided to get super fit and now trains for triathlons. We were chatting a bit ago and she sent me some nudes. I was so disappointed... I guess I really do prefer fat girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I WAS NOT FAT I JUST LOOKED FAT IN THAT DRESS :(

• Show All
    • 1mo

I already told you. I like fat girls thus I think you looked pretty damn good!

• 1mo

You don't understand.

MY FACE is anyways what he saw on the bus not my body.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's difficult to say wether or not you looked good without a picture. However, there are a number of reasons why could have looked away. I for example look away everytime a stranger or someone who just isn't a friend looks at me unexpectadly. Or maybe him turning to the side was completely unrelated to you. Really hard to say.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I think it was. It was a bus and he was seated just looking at me. He definitely looked away because of something related to me

• 1mo

maybe he just didn't want to stare awkwardly

What Guys Said 1

• don't know there is no pic ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I can't provide a picture. Based of my description what do you think?

• Show All
    • 1mo

still need a pic ;)

• 1mo

Can't upload one sorry

What Girls Said 3

• hard to tell without a pic

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants you

0|0
    0|0
  • Might just be feeling awkward about stuff?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Like what?

I thik he was really surprised to see me there

• 1mo

That's probably why then. As he didn't expect you to be there. Or could have just been shy in general. Can't tell how you looked without a picture