Did I look really beautiful that day?

I mean I thought I looked fat in my dress. And my hair was not straightened properly.

Anyways when I got on the bus I scanned the bus seat by seat and couldn't find who I was looking for.

I think I look confused. Some guy immediately looked to the side awkwardly. I'm pretty sure it was my crush.

Made me wonder if I looked really good. I had a clutch and everything.

1mo Like did my face look beautiful
1mo I am so confuseddddd

Most Helpful Guy

• I kind of like fat girls so I'm sure you looked great. This girl I used to date decided to get super fit and now trains for triathlons. We were chatting a bit ago and she sent me some nudes. I was so disappointed... I guess I really do prefer fat girls.

I WAS NOT FAT I JUST LOOKED FAT IN THAT DRESS :(

I already told you. I like fat girls thus I think you looked pretty damn good!

You don't understand.

MY FACE is anyways what he saw on the bus not my body.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's difficult to say wether or not you looked good without a picture. However, there are a number of reasons why could have looked away. I for example look away everytime a stranger or someone who just isn't a friend looks at me unexpectadly. Or maybe him turning to the side was completely unrelated to you. Really hard to say.

I think it was. It was a bus and he was seated just looking at me. He definitely looked away because of something related to me

maybe he just didn't want to stare awkwardly

What Guys Said 1

• don't know there is no pic ;)

I can't provide a picture. Based of my description what do you think?

still need a pic ;)

Can't upload one sorry

What Girls Said 3

• hard to tell without a pic

• He wants you

• Might just be feeling awkward about stuff?

Like what?

I thik he was really surprised to see me there

That's probably why then. As he didn't expect you to be there. Or could have just been shy in general. Can't tell how you looked without a picture