Why isn't there good looking guys on here?

I know it's not a dating site but I was expecting to get some messages from a few bottles rather than the creeps that are constantly sliding into my dms

1mo I don't know why hotties corrected bottles...

Most Helpful Guy

• Just depends on what you're looking for. One person's garbage is another's treasure. So don't be too hard about who's on here. :)

What Guys Said 25

• Unfortunately, when the creeps see a girls' picture they often focus on her - it's so sad.
    If you find it inappropriate, report the user. If many people do that, the admin team will see there's an issue with that user :o
    There are nice people on here, for sure :D
    Best thing to do is to interact a lot with people and deduce the nice people from those discussions. Those who always answer your questions or are nice when you answer theirs, will eventually become friends :D

• You're a legit 3/10. See an orthodontist and then I'll allow you to ask this question.

Have you seen yourself. You have an ugly fucking personality with a face to match. You look like a Muppet. If that's your body in your profile , it's a joke. Your " muscles" are out of proportion. You should leave again

Come at me bro the upvotes speak for themselves.

The upvotes are irrelevant. People think you're funny for making fun of someone else's appearance? Big whoop. Grow a pair and kindly fuck off.

• I think they're dating girls who dont need layers and layers of makeup to be good looking. Not that you're good looking in my opinion.

• Well you're right about one thing, many creeps on this site. But I doubt many of the non desperate hot people dm anyone very often.

• Unless all guys here are identical clones of me, there's NO way that none of them are good-looking. You just haven't looked at all of them, Asker. ;)

• not any? rude :(

😘 hardly any*

Well I can be, I guess I just have "insult me" written across my face

haha that might explain it :D
      whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, they say

stronger, or just annoyed lol

• I guess it's just the nature of the site. You can hide behind anominity so it makes it easier for guys to be creeps. Not sure why there aren't any hotties lol just unlucky I guess?

• Maybe the hotties don't find you attractive. I know I don't.

• They are all to busy dating hot girls

• there are enough good looking guys on here if you look out for them. If you wanna talk to some, then make a move yourself or just be active and interact with the community and you will make new friends here in no time.

The hotties get messaged from girls themselves and don't need to desperately hit on everyone with boobs.

• Huh.. Sorry iv been away for a while but i pride myself on being a good guy (most of the time)

• No idea 😂
    But I've seen some studs on here

• Good looking guys know that Girls here cannot be trusted.

• There are good looking guys on here.

• Maybe they just don't want to talk to you...

• Sorry we aren't that good looking
    We would use make up if it wasn't feminine.
    I'm pretty sure someone you're looking for is out there somewhere

• I'm gorgeous, but you need to be submissive and sweet like a kitten before you get to see me.

• Well a 'hottie' is entirely subjective. What do you define as a 'hottie'

Hm that is a very good question

That and the spelling is just AWFUL

Being sexual you mean?

• You're not the best looking either... maybe you shouldn't talk.🎤⬇

• Why are you a catfish?

Why are you accusing me without knowing anything about me

Want go on Skype to prove me wrong?

Do I want to go on Skype with a 45 + man? Lol no ty. I don't think I need to prove myself, I know who I am, I'm not harming anybody so what's the problem?

• You're ew so hotties keep a normal distance.

• I think there's probably a pretty average distribution of attractive here, somewhat skewered towards the socially awkward since well.. It is a site where people look for help from others.

That said, the more attractive guys probably don't go chasing skirt on Gag.

• Where are the hot girls? I don't see hot people on this site at all. No disrespect. Most guys don't use there faces as much as girls do thou

• fake tits. fake lips. fake lashes. tummy tucked. corset wearing. make up clad. full time good digging for self interests... and they want goodlooking/real men?
    is this a fair with your post?

nobody here is who they are.. your point should be focused on why isn't anyone using their true images on here?

• There's probably a few. You just gotta search more.

What Girls Said 13

• This is Not a Dating Site, However... There Are by Far, many Good looking guys on here, dear.
    If you Get as many Followings as me One day, you will See many Faces of your own, and if they Don't Display a Face, it's their Personality that will Simply Highlight and Delight.
    Good luck. xx

• You sound extremely conceited. Maybe that's why none want to talk to you. I take it you don't get enough attention offline, so you can't handle it when you don't get it online?

This is a genuine question. Not looking for attention. I just thought the ratio would be a little higher

• This site isn't a dating site for real. if you want to meet guys, try pof. com or okcupid. com

If you read the description you would know that I said that I know it isn't a dating site

Uh-huh
      I'm everywhere , at the same time.
      I'm basically god.
      Jk.
      In all seriousness I'd rather they write concise to the point answers than drag it out into an essay. Ain't no body got time for that.

@Azgeda yes they tend to do that. Yawn. But there are lots of them trying to promote their blog or book or get followers.

• There are good-looking guys here. The creeps are just more noticeable.

• Lol at some of these responses. Absolutely no chill. xD

• Because most hot guys don't need this site. That's a bit of a blanket statement but I'd bet the stats lean that way

• OP is blind.
    I do agree there are creeps here, but there are also attractive guys here.

• I've seen some cuties on here, maybe just give it a little more time.

• I know right...

• There's a couple of really good looking guys here Lmao maybe they're not interested.

• Just because there are a couple of creeps on this site doesn't mean that there isn't any hot or good looking guys. I've seen many good looking guys on here, it's just that the creeps stick out more.

You do realize that hot guys can be creepy too, or are you one those guys that lets a guy do what ever because he's hot?

@cchris999 No I'm not one of those girls, and by the way I never said hot guys can't be creepy

• Why would they be on here

• Trust, there are a few! ;)