Do people genereally belive that very healthy people dont really enjoy eating healthy?

Do people genereally belive that very healthy people dont really enjoy eating healthy?

I have always been healthy, i eat a lot of vegteables, only eat whole what products, drink a lot of water, only eat sweets once a week, eat lean meat etc., but I have never considered myelf to be "extremly healthy".

But after i moved my roomies especially have all commented that about how healthy i eat. They will say things like "You dont need to eat that healthy" and say things that sounds like they dont belive i do it because i genuinly like it, but because " I have to".

Im used to eating healthy, and I really enjoy cooking healthy homemade foods, so of course im going to eat healthy. They can belive what they want, but i can't help but wonder if people dont think i really enjoy my life because i care what i put in my body

0|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• When you eat healthy, your body stars to understand how good it is and you enjoy eating healthy. I love vegetables.

Don't worry about your roomie.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

im not necessarly worried, im just more curious

What Girls Said 1

• I eat healthy too and hear the same things. They say how ı can live without eating junk food. They ask if ı dont want to eat when ı see them but ı dont. I dont like them maybe because ı now that they r not healthy.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I dont like junk food because it doesn't really taste good, and it doesn't give me any nutritinal value either.

• 1mo

yeah ı think so