Do you view life as 'an adventure to savour and immerse in' or ' an endless struggle to endure'? Or, are you a 'fence sitter' between the two?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like it to be an adventure to savor but unfortunately right now just struggling and enduring it

You will get through, trust in your resolve and fight

OK I'll keep that in mind I'll probably follow you then

no prob at all

What Girls Said 5

• Tho I haven't done too many adventurous things yet, I believe life itself is an adventure. We only have one chance here on Earth, and I wanna make the most of it. Sure, unexpected things will happen and problems will arise, but we can't let that set the tone for our lives. We have to overcome these struggles and enjoy everyday that we have.

• My profile here on GaG says it all- Take Risks, if you win you will be happy, if you loose you will be wise... We only go around once, I embrace this life, try to face it head on, and enjoy the adventure along the way...

• Adventure of course. Those who see it as an struggle to endure are just existing not living

• Adventure that takes you out of your comfort zone to make you feel raw.

• I view life as gorgeous! I love all of the gut wrenchingly human things we go through as well as the triumphs... it's alll beautiful :D

What Guys Said 11

• The first 30-40 years of my life were one adventure after another. I had a hellofa good time. Then it got boring. A few years ago I realized that all my stories were old. I realized that if I wasn't collecting new stories then I wasn't doing much worthwhile.

I figure the quality of life should be measured in the stories you tell your grandchildren (metaphorically if you don't have grand kids). Will the grand kids be bored? Or will they say "wow grandpa that's pretty cool!"?

• an adventure to savour for sure, even if you dont have much money the fact that you can get online means you can learn interesting things. surely someone here who finds dating incredibly easy isn't going to tell us the later?

• I'm a fence sitter on this one, since life is kind of both of those things you mentioned especially the latter even for the best of us.

Plus life has been both of those things for me personally.

• Definitely an adventure to savour and immerse yourself in.

• Man i always need a dictionary opened up to answer your questions. I guess i consider life an adventure.

• It is both. At times it's one; at times it's the other.

• I think Buddha said the meaning of life is to struggle. All things struggle to exist. Time and gravity erodes on all of us.

• an endless struggle

• Both. Life has many hardships, but I can get past them all and be happy in between each.

• Right now for me as a struggle to endure. All My has been crap. Thanks to my sorry parents and family growing up.

• Neither. That's too dramatic.