GAGers, if you had the choice, would you rather change the past or look into your future?

if you change the past then the future may be totally different maybe for better or maybe for worse, if you look into the future, you may not like what you see etc.

• Change the past
  • Look into the future and see my destiny

Most Helpful Girl

• I have 2 things in my past that I would definitely want to change.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm ok with the past. Everything in my past has led me to here. I'd like to catch a glimpse into the future to see if I need to change the here and now, not what came before. I'd rather have done everything the same exact way but change how I am now so I can improve my future.

• I've made so many mistakes that I would love to have an opportunity to change them.

Do you not think that learning from your mistakes has made you the person you are today so having a do over would take that away a bit. Mistakes are just life's reminders to be careful not to do them again.

@Saoirse_Nua I agree with you but I think my life would be better if I hadn't made mistakes. But I don't look past at them I just look forward. It's just sad sometimes what I did.

I suppose you are right and nobody is perfect meaning they have regrets about some things but as long as they keep going forward that is cool.

• The past is already done, the mistakes I have done I have learned from them, so I rather look into my Future and see my destiny.

• ('-' ) i wanna see which asshole becomes the new president of the United States, and the aftermath of human extinction due to someone somewhere dropping a nuke. Ya think Chimpanzees will become the new dominants?

• I would look into my future so I could change and make things better, avoid certain disasters etc (if my future were to look bad).

• Change my past; I would do so many things differently.

• Change my past, maybe I wouldn't be so fucked up now

• See my destiny so I can plan for it

• I don't know really. Change certain things from the past I guess.

What Guys Said 10

• How far back in the past? And does it have to be my personal past, or could I use this magical power you speak of to get Kennedy or Krutchev (however you spell it) to launch nukes during the Cuban Missile Crisis? Or maybe redirect the asteroid that attacked Earth and wiped out the dinosaurs?

• I'd look into the future to find out the winning powerball numbers.

• Neither I think - I have learnt from my past and I think controlling the future takes away from it

• Neither! I learned a lot from my mistakes, i would rather keep those with me as i move forward. I have no need to look into the future because i know what path im walking now and i intend to stay on it

• Oh that's obvious. Change the past, some minor details here and there. I don't even want to know what happens to me tomorrow at the first stop light from my home.

• change the past. There things I could fix, things I could enjoy sooner and lives I could have saved

• See my destiny O. O

• Look into the future and make the best of my life if possible.

• Change the past definitely. Did a lot of dumb things that i regret

• Change the past I could bring my dad back.