Do you agree with this quote?

Do you agree with this quote?

I agree with the quote, I sometimes feel this way with my boyfriend, his family, friends, & work come before me.

• Yes so true
  • No I don't agree

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I notice this with girls who are interested in me. They make time to want to talk to me and reply back in a timely fashion. They might always reply back within minutes but they do it by the end of the day showing they have respect for me.

Girls who weren't into me acted the opposite. They would never text me and i always had to initiate, they would take long to reply back or never and they were just basically like trying to keep communication to smallest possible.

In short. If people want to be part of your lives they will keep the frame work of the relationship active which is communication. If they don't then they will let the relationship die by being poor communicators.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree to an extent. When I was working, I'd go to school, go to work, (can't text at either) and go home (which means do my school work, keep up with family, eat and shower etc) and then I slept. Sometimes I'd miss out on eating and all just cause I slept as soon as I got home. Everyday I had off they tried to call me in. I didn't talk to anyone except my mom just cause of this routine.

What Guys Said 27

• I VERY strongly disagree with it. That's written from a very selfish and possessive point of view. It's saying that a person is not allowed to have a life of their own.

It's a manipulative and controlling point of view. It's saying "Give me as much attention as I want, and to hell with everything else going on in your life." It's saying "I get to dictate how much time we spend together or talk, but you can't."

I would never under any circumstances be with someone like that. Fortunately I've never known anyone that selfish and possessive, let alone been in a relationship with them.

• I agree. I can believe that you won't reply for a few hours, or you call back at a later time... but days on end with no communication? Re-organize your priorities.

• Not always true. What happens if I'm bogged down with work or school? One has to prioritize in life and we don't always have the time to do the things we want because more pressing issues get in the way.

• There can be temporary business - but generally it holds true.

• voted true. of course there are extenuating circumstances that can occur but generally speaking if you truly care for someone you'll find a way to make time for them

• For the most part yes. But this depends on your importance in their life and what they're busy with. Sometimes you just can't hangout for a long while. But you can drop a text here and there. Not getting back to texts (outside of forgetting about it), really is BS. Because you can just about always answer texts same day without impeding your schedule.

However, most people simply are not "that" busy unless they have a wife and kids to take care of and even then, they can get back to your texts and schedule a hangout on some day.

• Provided I am physically able And I want to, then yes, certainly. If I'm abroad, for instance, then I'm clearly not able.

• I don't agree with the 'never believe anyone who says they're too busy'. You can just be Too Busy

• I agree with that to an extent that I will say that I will contact you as soon as I am free but I will acknowledge the initial contact.

• It appears different for girls than guys. But I'd say no. I'd move heaven and earth to even talk to my girl. She comes first, then everything else.

• eh there is a bit of truth in it... but it's not like that is always true.

if I have to work then I have to work. You should think about it if I have excuses all the time or don't get back at you. But of course there are times where you just have better things to do

• If I'm busy. I'm busy. People need to learn to be patient and wait

• I agree

• it depends actually, if a person is really busy in his life doing a job and with his/her responsibilities, then thats false, but in most cases that true

• I agree somewhat. People require space and their own lives. I'll get back to those I care about in a reasonable amount of time but I don't take kindly to someone who demands I always make them priority number one. That reeks of insecurity.

• Of course its true. Sure you can be busy on a few occasions, but if you're always too busy, thats just impossible. If they really wanted to talk to me, they'd make time at least once.

• i disagree.. if you're busy, you're busy.. there's nothing you can do about it.. i have to make a living.. BUT, if that excuse persists every single time you try to contact the person, then its bullshit

• When you have a job, bills, school, and responsibilities that gets thrown out the window and into the highway.

• there's only some truth in it, believe me i had this question here before.

• Not actually. It's sometimes true but not always

• No, I don't agree because I'm a man.

• Nah.. I don't agree.

• When I say I'm busy, I'M ACTUAL BUSY.

• No, I disagree. Because I mean... what if you literally are too busy.

No one is too busy out of the day to reply back. This isn't old times where you had to write a latter to someone and walk 5 miles to the postal station to mail it. Technology has made it very easy for you to communicate with people.

@BubbleBoy69 Depends on what you're doing. Sometimes you can be so busy you can't reply, especially if you're doing something physical like a dance class or something.

• To a certain extent. But if someone called you at work or something, you can't talk no matter who it is.

• yup its 100% true. I tell many people I'm busy, but the ones I don't mind chilling with I somehow end up seeing them.

• Almost true, some people can legit be busy. For the most part yea they don't really care

What Girls Said 15

• Yes, because it takes seconds to send a quick text to let someone know you are thinking about them. If they don't "make" time to call or message then it clarify's your position in their life

Peoples lives and circumstances change so it's inevitable their texting habits will change too, but that should mean more effort is put into keeping in contact. Plus, the texts and calls should be of more quality... if they are less frequent than before

• yep it is true but for the busy part, my best friend is really busy these days and I know that/ she also tells despite me already knowing that she is busy.. so business does happen but those who truly cares won't show attitude or be rude due to work/ instead explain their situation.

• Yes to some extent.

• Yes, Absolutely Here, Dear... And family is No Exception to this Golden Rule.
    If someone really Cares about you, they will Find Time for You.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• No, I don't agree. Sometimes people are busy. You do not have some kind of right to time that they don't have available for you.

• I am absolutely agree. I am really busy (i'm studying a degree, two languages and taking dancing lessons. All with good results) but I still having time for my hobbies and for the people I love.

• Yesss!! This is soo true. I would get this tatted on me if I wasn't painfully afraid of needles 😂😂

I always make time for what I wanna do.

• maybe yes maybe not :P

• No. When you have a job, school, bills, maybe a second or third job, responsibilities, a house to clean, dog or pets to take care of, that all gets thrown out the window.

• 100%

• It's true because If i really care about someone like my boyfriend, I would do ANYTHING to talk to him and help him or hear his voice. No Matter what I am doing iill never be too busy calling him or talking to him. The sad part is he isn't like me I mean he dont get his all time on me instead he do something else and atn the end of the day he says he was just 'busy'

• Anyone who cares about you will at least say 'hey, I'm sorry but I'm busy atm. Is it okay if I call you later?'

Completely agree! I have had to do that and i took those few min to send that text even when im slammed with school, work, etc.

• Yes it is.

• Yes most times this is true.

• Oh I effin agree. I ignore people on purpose and reply to those that matter to me.