If it was possible Would you want to be immortal?

If it was POSSİBLE

• Yes I would want to be immortal
  • No I want to die someday

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, this world is shit, i don't want to live to see how much shittier it will become, plus if i were immortal i would have to live through the deaths of all my loved ones, doesn't sound fun :(

Most Helpful Guy

• No I want to die someday : getting older and older, watching all friends die.. not my idea of happiness.

What Girls Said 5

• Being immortal would provide the opportunity to have many experiences, perfect more than several skills and have the chance to right many wrongs. It would be an isolating experience once your family and friends does but over time I assume one would perfect the ability to adapt and make the most of living forever.

• No It's horrible.

• No, I already feel like my life is entirely too long.

• Would I still have to shave?
    Would I still have periods?
    Would I have any powers?
    What would I have to do to stay immortal?

Lol jk, no I would never want to be immortal.

• Yes, I would. I'm afraid of death and I think it would be nice to see things and people changing.

What Guys Said 16

• Conditions have to be clear. Will I still feel pain or suffer from pain? Any maintenance requirements to retain by my immortality? Or it is one time set it and forget it?

Am I immune to all possibilities of death and destruction? Or just specifically immune to dying from just the effects of aging?

you're immune to dying from the effects of aging

Then it's not worth it, because it's just that one thing I won't die from, but everything else is still more or less the same. Still can starve to death, die from thirst, become tired, physical traumas would be even worse.

Not my kind of preferred immortality. I want complete invulnerability, omni-protection from all possibilities of danger and harm.

• I would only want to be immortal, if I could still kill myself. Life is pain. Having infinite pain doesn't sound very appealing. Though, I would like to see how society and technology progresses. And, hey, it might be a nice pastime to take over the world via my eventually significant experience and knowledge, at some point. That would be nice. I could fix all the stupid shit.

But yeah no. I'm not particularly fond of the idea of living forever.

• Yes. The reality of the situation is you could stop taking supplements to increase your lifespan whenever you wanted. You could live as long as you wanted, easily

• Uh no.

• Nah screw that :)

• Hell fackin yea I want to be immortal. It awaits for me in heaven!! 😊

• No because then I'd have to watch everyone around me die.

• Yes i would want it. Sure about this.

• No , because the world will end sometime. I don't want to be on it.

You have plenty of time to get a way to get out.

It just sucks if the sun explodes and you get alone, floating on space for the eternity, that should suck a lot.

• Lol i read as" IMMORAL" also yeah i want to be immortal.

• As Richard Dawkins said:

"wouldn't it be extremely tedious after the first hundred thousand years?"

• No but I'd like to live for 2000 years then after that I may die

• I'm suprised that some people want to die someday

• with powers. like a vampire

• No that'd be horrible, I want to vanish into nothingness

• It is possible to be immortal. It's just not made public to everyone because then we'd have an overpopulation.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d16b4a8367.jpg

No that's just called looking after yourself or getting plastic surgery.