Ok so why only alpha and beta stuff? It's unfair to delta letter
- Delta is blue anon0% (0)14% (5)10% (5)Vote
- Delta is pink anon0% (0)6% (2)4% (2)Vote
- Delta is Donald Duck aka Trump8% (1)6% (2)6% (3)Vote
- Delta is Hilarious Clitoris (whoops sry not sry)25% (3)14% (5)17% (8)Vote
- Delta is Fearlessbanana's 2.3 incher25% (3)11% (4)15% (7)Vote
- Delta is Triss8% (1)25% (9)21% (10)Vote
- Let delta be delta34% (4)24% (9)27% (13)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Delta represents a lot. One common representation is a change in something. An example in physics, ΔV signafies a change in velocity.
In geology there is also the tiver delta as seen in the image below (figure 1)
Fig 1- Selenga river delta
They are called delta simply due to the resemblance of this geological feature to a triagle. River delta occurs at the end on the 'mouth of the river', deposition of the sediment builds up. The build up is from the change in velocity ΔV. The slow down naturally lets the sediments rests. Overtime the build up forms a river delta which can vary in size.