What defines you?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• It depends. I don't really try to "define" myself and I don't mind others defining me the way they wish to define me.
    Broadly speaking, I think that my past experiences of all kinds can explain some of my reactions and ways of thinking but only to a certain extent since the way you chose to react to anything that happens to you is very personal and varies from one person to another.

• Past experiences.. good and bad , because my experiences have shaped my personality and my behaviour to who I am today

I could have let the bad experiences define me in a negative way, but I chose not too. I've allowed past experiences... to" mould" me into a stronger, independent and more positive person. It's been a challenge and difficult at times though

• Wisdom.
    Good luck and Great question, @akanetuk xx

• My actions, thoughts, beliefs, and my love and acceptance of myself/ who I'll become

• What defines you is how you act and treat others when life gets hard.

• Intentions

• Art.

• Your actions rather than words define you as a person and what you're about imao.

• My actions

What Guys Said 29

• 1. My logical nature.

2. My morals, values, my thought process.

• Haha, I try not to consider myself an entry in a dictionary. It's demeaning to the complexity of me and every other living person. I cannot simplify myself into a single definition; no one can. If I define myself with something I can say in a 2500 character text box, then there's a lot of room for judgement. There's barely enough substance to paint so much of a pixel of my life. But if I have to pick just one word, then what defines me is "Me." M-E, period. Done :) Yeah, it's ambiguous but it's ironically the most truthful.

• My intentions.

• A dictionary

• I'm a sin eater, Lizzy. I absorb the misdeeds of others, darkening my soul to keep theirs pure. *That* is what defines me.

• The choices and the reason why

• If i am able to do that, then whatever say about myself is the description of the person who I think I am, not what i actually am!

• Being able to read and understand both sides of the coin

• I am ruthless, often harsh, but honest.

• This one sentence defines me--" If you are right , your world will be right"

• My flat gloots.

• Nothing defines me, you are what you think.

• Wish I could say but I'm a moving target. As are most of us, I'd say.

• The number of thumbs ups I can get from GAG.

• we are what we repeatedly do.

• What defines me is the words I choose to speak at any given moment.

• You character

• my hippy ideals and left wing politics

• Strenght 😎

• How you treat other people and how other people see you.

• "Give up on me giving up!"

• Totally by a letter in the Greek alphabet. You can totally describe all folks with those.

• The choices we make in life

• Thoughts

• Intelligence.

• Sex.. no, age

• Don't let one thing or other to define urself... don't let things constrained urself... at least I don't...

• My criminal record.

• you (pronoun):
    Used to refer to the person or people that the speaker is addressing.