Be honest (go anonymous if you have to) why do you like your ex's photos online if you no longer talk?

I would love to hear from those that do this. Why do you like your ex's photos? Or pics of them with their new gf/bf/wife/husband?

In your case, is it because you are genuinely happy for them? Or do you just want your ex to think about you or have their new SO know you're still lurking?

1mo Thanks all for the replies
1mo Anyone else? Just thought I'd ask before my question expires

Most Helpful Guy

• Cause they are still interested in them or had no hard feelings against them. They could also miss them or do t want to feel alone or seen as a bitter person. There reasons are there own but I'm naming a few.

Most Helpful Girl

• ı would do that if ı dont care

What Guys Said 2

• Likes dont mean anything in my opinion. Especially on instagram. I like every picure there, regardless of who posted it. I wouldn't mind if I were you...

• No. Because is would confuse my ex.

What Girls Said 1

• my ex liked pics of my kids but never me and they're not his kids. weird. I don't know man