When you look at a Muslim woman, what do you see: a woman of faith? a daughter, a mom, a sister? or an oppressed, brainwashed, potential terrorist?

1mo We believe that he was one of the mightiest Messengers of Allah (swt).
We believe that he was born miraculously, without any male intervention, which many modern day Christians do not believe.
We believe he was the Messiah translated Christ (pbuh).
We believe that he gave life to the dead with God’s permission.
We believe that he healed those born blind, and the lepers with God’s permission.
1mo Islam is the only non-Christian faith, which makes it an article of faith to believe in Jesus. No Muslim is a Muslim if he does not believe in Jesus.

"My Father is greater than I." John 14:28

"I can of mine own self do nothing... because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."John 5:30

"... Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know." Acts 2:22

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• Memories of Egypt Mostly.
    Good luck. xx

• I see a woman is who's oppressed by her religion and her culture. A woman who would like to be free, but she can't.
    But I also see a mother.

• I would say it depends, if the muslim woman truly wants to follow what she is following, to dress how she dresses then its good for them. Although many places in Asia/middle east legally force woman to follow dress codes and ways of living, and then families push on these beliefs. I am from India by the way and I've seen it in India too.

So if a muslim woman truly likes dressing that way and it's not based on forced rules or manipulation then its fine by me.

When I see a typical muslims woman I just see a muslim woman lol. Although if I see a muslims woman who's completely covers and all you can see is her eyes that would worry me a bit. I would wonder if its her choice.

• I see literally a chick with a hijab on. Tf

I'd definitely date a Muslim woman... although i am not religious. They're prettier than American women anyway..

@Speedbird_747 okay

• unless they're wearing hijab, you can't tell someone's religion just by looking at them

• I see a woman in a cloth bag. I think it's sad and oppressive and I don't like that culture, but I wasn't raised to think or act like that so they do them and I'll do me.

• A woman raised to be a muslim. I'm sure there are many that wish they didn't have to wear those head thingies or masks but fear their family and friends shunning them and you know, being beaten by their husbands.

• A human being

• a woman of faith, only if she's scarft. if she isn't she's just Arabic in my eyes. a normal human being. I'm white by the way. were not all judgmental. I have respect for a woman who covers her body that dramatically so men sin less and saves herself for her partner. its only natural we see the religion when we see the scarf its the same way with nuns.

• An oppressed, brainwashed, potential terrorist

• I see a woman devoted to God. She doesn't need any other label. If she's happy, let her be. The only time we can even partially judge is if she's unhappy and forced, then we should help. But it's the 21st century and the majority of women wearing the head scarf do so out of free will and personal choice.

• terrorist. total snooty ugly beotch

What Guys Said 13

• I see a woman desperate to usher Islam into a state of enlightenment, into the diluting balm of modern philosophy and science. She wants to show the world that Muslims can be as civil and open to free thought as the best of us.

I see a compassionate and educated woman walking a difficult line, as rationalizing between religiosity and plural society often is. She talks about fear, but convincing yourself that religion isn't fear isn't an easy thing to do. It wasn't easy for me at least.

I see someone who hates terrorists and ignorant fundamentalists as much as I do. Because the fear they cause in us is dangerous to her and the people she loves.

Finally, I see hope. Hope that Muslims everywhere will follow her example and shed 'their' fear of me, so that we can simultaneously shed our fear of each other and step into a future of truth.

That is what I see. Thank you for sharing this.

• It just makes me think of where they might be from. I'd be lying if I said that more often than not I go to myself "Oh, she must be a Muslim" But to be honest I'm not even sure if it's something only Muslims do and it doesn't bother me.

• If I can see she's Muslim, I see a devout woman.

• The wife of a terrorist.

are you saying that the 1.8 billion Muslims around the world are either terrorist or the wife of a terrorist?

• I definitely see someone who is oppressed and brainwashed but labelling them potential terrorists is a bridge too far because everyone is a POTENTIAL terrorist. Every single person.

do you believe in any religion?

lol what is the usual?

I don't know if he told you the right thing that is why I was asking what he told you

• Nothing I don't give a shit tbh

• A woman of faith, A daughter, A mom, A sister.

• i see a women who lacks knowledge she has not studied any other book
    and believes without testing

for my children fall for lack of knowledge

you claim to have knowledge, you must have studies many books and tested your believe.

you said "for my children fall for lack of knowledge" from where did you quote this?

the son of man means
      he is the son for the whole earth
      and i already explained the verses to you even splitting them apart for you

follow me so that we can discuss in message.

you must have many questions and likewise I do too and everything can not be done in one day.

I will catch up with you later

• I just see another person.

• A lady

• I see a woman...

• An alien

• A woman with hope