Are White males superior?

I mean would they be able to dominate anyone if they wanted too? Whites have the strongest army. Blacks may be more athletic but Whites have more weapons and dominate the US. And the 'average' White men are bigger and more masculine then the 'average' Asian man. Also they seem to attract the most women. They can pick any women they want and they set the beauty standards.

And would men be able to take women's rights away, if they really wanted to? Since men are physically stronger.

I'm not a White guy but given all these facts, are White males superior?

1mo I'm not being racist against Whites. White guys are usually very nice but would they have the power to defeat anyone if they really wanted to?

Most Helpful Girl

• No... I assume you're talking about the US army, which has many black people in it. And the US army protects US citizens, many of whom are black. They're US citizens because 400 years ago whites were lazy and invaded Africa and put blacks in chains and forcibly brought them here. Don't insult people or troll like that it's not funny.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Most inventions and conveniences that we enjoy in the world are from White men. Same with many of the well written stories/books throughout history. They have accomplished so much, that is why when someone of another race accomplishes something that many, many Whites have already done, it gets so much publicity.
    Each race does have their good points as well though.
    Of course men could take rights, etc. away from women if they actually wanted to.
    White men usually tend to be nice more often. . . except towards feminists.
    White men are used to getting hate from others when the truth is told. Haters are going to hate.

Plus, look at the Olympic results. Way more Whites earning medals than anyone else. Also many Asians.

What Girls Said 9

• Asian invented martial arts, and also invented firearm, and other weapons.
    Whites didn't invent the art of killing. Therefore whites are not superior.

• provocateur troll

• try harder troll

• No they are not superior.

• I find every race attractive. I don't have a preference.

• what even

• 😒 troll... huh?

• Nope

• No they are not

What Guys Said 12

• d16xicwlxfdgzv.cloudfront.net/.../...seum_0076.jpg

Funny that you mention the "army" and the US, considering that the most decorated regiment of all time in US warfare was the 442nd --- a segregated unit made up of Japanese-Americans lol. The decorations include 21 Medals of Honor from the Second World War, fighting against Nazism and fascism. Yeah, totally less "masculine". xDDD

And like @openthedoors said, the US army has black soldiers. And non-white Latinos. And Asians, as mentioned before, and Indians and Middle Easterners and everything else, along with white people. The high status of this country was built from the labor and sacrifice of all kinds and both sexes, although not all of them got due credit for it.

• I'm superior to the human race. My skin is irrelevant. What is relevant is how I perform my rear gloot spread. Good luck, and great question @blueanon !

• Triggered

• As a white guy I can say the answer to your question is no we can not defeat anyone we want to.. I will not go into all the reasons why I feel that way

• You've been wanting to get that off your chest for a while now huh? Just let it all out and cry and bitch about it too.

• The short answer would be no. While technology plays a factor, you are underestimating other world militaries. Times also change, and it's possible for the U. S or Europe to decline, and to be surpassed by other nations.

• Wow I did not know white people can "pick up any girl they wanted", can't wait for that to apply to me.

Oh wait... that's not real :/.

• Shit yeah, man.

• As if these raging idiots didn't have enough excuses to hate on white men.

• Sounds like a question only a stupid, small dick white boy would make.

• White Heterosexual Conservative English-speaking (with no accent) Men are the most superior humans. (in my humble honest opinion, of course) :)

• Superior only to you!