What kind of babysitter tattoos an "A" on a baby's bottom? What is wrong with people?

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg I'm speechless! 😶what the hell is wrong with people. That poor baby !!. I feel so enraged when I hear of vulnerable people's, especially babies/kids being harmed in any way.

Most Helpful Guy

• The kind you don't hire.

What Girls Said 12

• Dumb people 😒 He needs to pay $250,000 in bonds and charged with child endangerment. That chick who handed the girl to him should get something to (she was suppose to babysit her)

• This sounds too stupid to be real.

• This can't be real!

What's wrong with these people? If this is true, I feel sorry for this baby. No one is taking care of him/her.
    The woman should also be charged.

• The "female relative" who left the baby with the guy should also be charged!

Only if she knew his intent to harm the child. People leave their kids with relatives and sitters all the time, should they all be charged?

@Cryostatic because if you are supposed to be the babysitter and instead hand off the baby to someone else, you are complicit in whatever that other person does while the child was supposed to be in YOUR care.

Ah, misread the article. Yeah, you don't leave a child that was left in your care with someone else.

• Omg is that even legit?

• A 23 year old douchebag.

• Why would she do that? Omg...

• What a boob. And what a dumb girl for leaving the baby in a moron's care. Sounds like that baby needs better protection.

• Lmao wtf

• What a dumb babysitter!!!

• It seems a lot of morons are left to care for a kid and it always ends in some kind of disaster. Seriously who would tattoo anything on a baby? To me its the same thing with getting a baby's ears pierced. Why? Morons tattoo infants, no sane person would even consider it! A baby can't consent to anything let alone getting tattooed. What the hell did the A stand for anyways?

• "The little girl was left in his home by a female relative [...] no one has proof the child’s mother didn’t agree to the tattoo"
    he's twisted for tattooing a 1yr old girl but how come no one is blaming the person that left her on his care? or the child's parents?
    I'm not a mother yet but if I had a baby girl Im 100% sure I wouldn't leave her with a stranger 😐

What Guys Said 20

• I dug into this a little. This was in 2010. The guy ended up getting 3 years in prison, which means he might be out by now. He had other convictions prior to this and had to serve time for those first.

Now get this. He was not alone. There was a 17 year old girl involved. She held the baby while the guy did the tattoo. She was charged with a felony as a juvenile, and I don't know what happened to her.

The 'A' that he tattooed on the baby was for the baby's first name. He knew the baby and mother, and had babysat the baby many times.

• It is a crazy world, much more tolerant of deviant behavior. When you have a sociopolitical climate that says "anything goes. . . no consequences," this is the result.

Not really, he got prison time

I'd wager that there is something REALLY wrong with him

Yeah, putting a tattoo on a baby's behind is sick in a very twisted sexually fucked up way.

• a messed up one who should be given a criminal record for child abuse

• Okay it is wrong on so many levels - The defence being offered is really weak, if the mother had agreed she wouldn't have pressed charges and even if by bizarre set of circumstances she did, there is still should be endangerment charges.

• That guy should go to prison for a long time.

• "It was just a prank, bro"

• What's the big deal. As long as he did a good job and didn't try and bill the parents, there's mo problem.

Exactly. It's called branding, we've been doing it to cows for years now, its perfectly safe.

@Pac-Man - Exactly!! People are so touchy these days!

• Maybe she just finished watching the scarlet letter

• The ones who fell on their head and bounced 3 times or more :-( :-(

• Wow. That's just...

• one that does not want to lose their kid! Duh!

• Is that even real? It sounds so unreal. Crazy that this ever would happen in real life.

• Such a moron. What was he thinking?

• This person probably lacks common sense.

• A deranged Atlanta Braves Fanatic?

• That kids cool now.

All the chicks will be after him

• Wow... People are fucked up

• That is fucked up but ROTFLMFAO!

• if I was the parent, I'd kill 'em.

As it is, I'd take them through court.

• First of all, the question doesn't make sense. And 2nd, I see getting ANY tattoo's as a very wrong thing to do

So, let me get this straight, there is no difference between getting a tattoo and bowing to satan

Holy fuck what an idiot.