Are flirty internet women worth the trouble?

I saw this video, and I thought "GaG!!!"
I've seen quite a few accounts of attractive, young, flirty women. And they obviously get a lot of attention. But is the attention they're getting worth it for the person who thinks they know who naughtyprincess94 is?
This applies to frisky male accounts too.

• Don't take the bait/Not worth it (I'm a woman)
  • Don't take the bait!/Not worth it (I'm a man)
  • Free bait, give me some!/Worth it (I'm a woman)
  • Free bait, give me some!/Worth it (I'm a man)

Most Helpful Guy

• i guess a person could flirt and try to verify that hte person is legit... i don't but then again i'm married

Most Helpful Girl

• What I find so hilarious (sorry guys) is how many guys reply to blatant fake accounts haha. I've even seen people reply to those bots on some sites that are like "hi baby I see you're local, let's meet!" lmfao. They get so happy and flattered and it's unbelievable when they belive these things.

In a less funny note, seeing those things, it's easy to see how people get sucked into those romance scams. Sad really.

What Guys Said 21

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• Keep it all at arms length. Sometimes if you don't things can develop that make you wish hadn't... in many ways

• I took the bait and now I'm in a relationship with them so…. hahaha

• Not really worth it. I like talking to people but I don't get invested unless I can verify it's a real person.

• I have the worst luck... So something like this would happen to me. I'm planning on meeting someone from this site verrry soon... If this happened I wouldn't be surprised due to the luck I have. Lol

• Maybe.

• It's pretty easy to spot a catfish, and the people I talk to on here I also got on snapchat where you send live pics, so that's how I know they're real:)

• I chose a

• I watched that thought of bloodninja.

• Yeah... no bait. you can never really know who someone is online. Just like in the video.

• lol :)) The animation says everything 'bout that tho.

• Not worth it.
    Aren't you one of the flirty internet women?

Noo haha, I have less than a handful of male friends here. And I try to scare creeps away.. hence my beautiful picture.