Do you like going to clubs or house parties?

• Clubs
  • House parties

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I have been to a Million of Both in my own Life. Both are a Blast from the Past.
    Lately though, I am happy to Relax with Friends and Family or Dates and Mates, where it is Quieter Sometimes.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I prefer house parties by far. It's msotly people you know so less creepy guys, the booze is cheaper and if you decide you want to get intimate with someone you just get yourself a room, no biggie :D. Also if you pass out, someone will rpbably take care of you and put you to bed.

• Neither

• Clubs over house parties for me

• clubs by far
    more people
    better vibe
    just everything feels better

• Have Never been to any, neither am i interested in going into any in the future.

What Guys Said 6

• I prefer clubs. More people. Better music... louder too. Better environment. The only issue is the price of the drinks.

• House parties are less sweaty and gross... at least that's how it was in college when I went to the frats

• House parties all the way, clubs are basically just a transition between before and afterparties for me lol. Dancing's nice tho.

• I used to prefer house parties by far. Clubs and bars were full of old people.

Now I never hear about house parties anymore, and the people in clubs and bars seem to have gotten much younger...

• house parties

not a clubbing person

• I prefer house parties but to be fair I haven't been to a club yet