Did anyone else see the Arizona Seattle game tonight?

Unreal right?

Most Helpful Girl

• YESSSSS they tied it up. lmao I was hoping Seattle Seahawks would win but.. I guess they both won

Honestly Seattle is pretty damn lucky to get out with a tie. Arizona had the ball twice as long as they did, but Seattle D is nasty. If Hauschka made that kick that would've been stealing a game. Kind of ironic if you remember what happened with Blair Walsh last year haha

Most Helpful Guy

• That was the dumbest shit ever 😂😂😂. Both those kickers might be on welfare stamps by the end of the week... I just can't believe I watched it 😔

@ThePetSquirrel @Other_Tommy_Wiseau Arizona must feel awful. Seattle's offense is terrible, they couldn't do anything. David Johnson is a beast and Palmer played really well. They moved the ball, but their kicking game is as bad as it can possibly be. They were at the 2 yard line!!! Got a delay of game and fucking missed? Are you kidding? But actually the NFL refs need to figure it out, I think that DJ got in the end zone on that run and that Wagner hit the center on at least one of those field goal attempts. They should change the rule so you can review that stuff. Games will be longer but they'll get called correctly (see Seattle vs Atlanta last week). But man, that was crazy.

Nigga, I watched the game. Why are you telling me?

Nigga I'm just spewing man. Still riled after all that haha

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• It's very surprising that both kickers missed those field goals. Hauschka rarely misses. Just a rough game with lots of mistakes. Both of those teams hopefully will bounce back next week.

For sure. Would love to see them play in the playoffs against each other this year (they play each other in Seattle later too which should be awesome).

Generally they are the better team. Their offensive line needs to figure it out, but their D is terrifyingly good all the time. I'd love a Seahawks Pats super bowl rematch. Pats Steelers and Seahawks Cowboys in the Championship Games

• The most exciting 6-6 game of all time.

• Crazy. Two chip shot field goals missed. 5 quarters and no touchdowns.

• A little bit. I turned it off at halftime, what happened?