What's your favorite daydream?

Exactly what the title says. If you day dream frequently, what is your favorite thing to dream/think about?

Most Helpful Guy

• spending time with my true love/future wife, having great and deep intimacy with her, doing lots of cuddling and having lots of passionate and intense sex with her.
    and also succeeding in my life, and realizing that a lot of people tried to break me down, and i've been through soo damn much in my life, but i still made it and proving my haters wrong

Most Helpful Girl

• Getting rich and famous, giving my parents and siblings the world, helping those in need and seeing their beautiful smiles.

I dream about giving my family the world as well. Especially my parents. They've given me so much so I can learn to stand on my own.

What Guys Said 7

• How I would go like Jason Bourne on people's asses, what I would do if I was on a hijacked plane, and where I would live if I was homeless. Don't know why I just do hahaha

Where would you live if you were homeless..., this is very interesting. Do you mind sharing where?

😂 it's more of a spur of the moment thing. Like let's say we're walking around the city/park and I'd see a nice wooded area that's covered I'd be like "I'd live there if I was homeless" hahaha. Same thing with road trips and seeing abandoned cabins and what not.

• Anything to do with women especially when I day dream their naked

• I often daydream about finding love

• Thinking about ny future.

• Having sex. Making out. Going on a date. Watching tv and cuddling. All with a girl I truly like

• Dreaming of eating sugar-free pound cake, sugar-free fruit cake.

• I keep day dreaming where I'm in a good relationship where it's always cuddling kissing hold me, why aren't we married already omg I love you😍 lol sorry if that sounded weird

No it didn't sound weird. I day dream about love and relationships as well. This is like 90% of the time. The either 10% is just random funny stuff

I just replied to where you said you want a relationship in reality and that you're waiting for the right person. Then i said I hate waiting. hahaha

Me too I want to snuggle and cuddle and stuff already😭😭

What Girls Said 1

• It's something I think about multiple times a day and it's what I think about as I go to sleep at night every night. It always involves a guy (it's not sexual) but I'm not willing to admit the details of exactly what it is